Jeremy Moore is a graduate of the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago, Illinois. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with Honors in 2009 and a Master of Science in Architecture in 2011 with an emphasis on Sustainable New Cities.
Large public buildings have been a specialty of his for some time, ranging from a public high school with precast concrete construction in Chicago to a community boating and nature center in Washington State. Beginning with his work in rapid transit planning he has begun expanding this civic focus into the design of sustainable car-free cities.
Outside of architecture, exploring the city through photography and cycling are preferred activities of his.
His architectural portfolio can be viewed at his website: www.moremooredesign.com
Access Community Health Network, Chicago, IL, Process Improvement Intern
• Developed space plan for new administrative headquarters
• Participated in development of new patient check-in syste for clinics
• Conducted analysis and completed proposals for patientrecords storage
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), Chicago, IL, US, MArch, Architecture
• Thesis on new city in California with connections to High Speed
• Urban plan with specified development zones and entire population
in close proximity to rapid transit system
• Transportation center providing complete inter modal connection
solution combining High Speed Rail, Amtrak, bus, private car and
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), Chicago, IL, US, BArch, Architecture
2 years hand drafting, 2 years statics and concrete/steel engineering, model building, independent study-advanced AutoLISP programming
Heald Scholar, Scholarship
5 year merit scholarship
Eagle Scout Rank, Award
21 merit badges, Eagle Scout project