see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Through over 20 years of experience in Architecture, Store Planning and Interior Design, I’ve developed excellent Project Management skills. These include all aspects of practice required for successful Project delivery, such as:
• Being the main liaison between the Project Team and the Client including financial oversight of Design budgets
• Management of Project Design staff and coordination of consultants efforts
• Assembly of Design Teams for response to requests for qualifications
• Developing quality management, assurance and control procedures
• Overseeing the Project through the construction phase until completion.
• Proficiency in various computer based programs and applications for architecture, design and administration
• Construction administration on site
Davis Brody Bond, LLP, New York, NY, US, Associate
Technical Architect responsible for overseeing the construction of the National September 11 Memorial and Museum.
Liason between the firm, client, city agencies and contractor.
Dattner Architects, New York, NY, US, Technical Field Representative
Firm representative in the field during the construction of the New Settlement Community Campus in the Bronx, NY.
Liason between the firm, the NYC School Construction Authority/New Settlement Fund (clients), Construction Manager, Contractors and city agencies.
Rafael Viñoly Architects, New York, NY, US, Senior Project Manager
One of the goals achieved was establishing Quality Assurance procedures to be used going forward in all Projects. The immediate result was a marked improvement on the quality and coordination of Project documentation.
After undertaking the management for the design of a multi-use high rise complex in Abu Dhabi, UAE, communication throughout the Project Team, local consultants and client was markedly improved.
Urbahn Architects PLLC, New York, NY, US, Associate-Senior Project Manager
As an associate and Senior Project Manager, was responsible for the completion of various Public Sector and higher Education Projects in the NY/NJ Region and the Caribbean.
Fitzpatrick Design Group, New York, NY, US, Senior Project Manager
Under my supervision, award winning retail projects were completed for national and international retailers, including numerous Interior Retail Prototype Projects in the UK.
The Eggers Group, New York, NY, US, Project Architect-Job Captain
Responsible for the completion of Construction Documents for Interior Retail and Public Sector Buildings in the NY, NJ and Washington, D.C.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Architecture