I am a licensed interior designer, looking for employment in Southwest Florida. I am well rooted in the local area, and have extensive contacts and references in the architectural, design, and construction community, which I feel would be a strong benefit to any organization.
I have 17 years of experience, with an extensive background in architecture, including architectural design, project management, construction administration, and interior design, with a focus on sustainable design and green building practices. I have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint; AutoCAD; REVIT Building Information Modeling (BIM); Photoshop; SketchUp; and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
My project experience throughout the years has gained me extensive knowledge in the following building types:
My experience has also included extensive programming analysis, feasibility studies, and space planning of large organizations, knowledge of code, life safety, and accessibility requirements, and specifications of building products, materials, finishes, furnishings, lighting, and accessories. I am excellent at time management and project scheduling of multiple simultaneous projects, to ensure that they are delivered on time, on budget, and within the scope of requirements. I am goal-oriented, an analytical problem-solver, and extremely well organized and proficient with documentation of all correspondence. I am adept in communication skills with all team members, and skilled in building excellent rapport with clients.
I feel that my education, experience, and professional affiliations would be a strong asset to any team. I am available for immediate employment, and am looking for long-term growth and stability in the Southwest Florida area. Please feel free to visit my website at http://jennybuccieri.webs.com/ to view my full resume, excellent references, portfolio of recent projects, and to learn more about me.
Jennifer A. Buccieri, RID, IIDA, LEED AP BD+C
Florida Registered Interior Designer, License # ID4627
Harvard Jolly Architecture, Fort Myers, FL, US, Architectural Project Manager/Senior Interior Designer/Construction Administrator
Promoted the organization through public relations, networking, and business development. Managed various architectural and interior design projects, through coordination of other designers, support staff, engineering consultants, and construction managers, while providing client relations through efficient and frequent communications. Conducted design, drafting, specification, construction administration, and project management services for various project types, including K-12 and collegiate education, civic/governmental, libraries, and parking structures. Enhanced these projects through interior design services, including specification and selection of lighting, materials, finishes, and specialty items.
• Charlotte High School – 393,000 SF historic preservation, major restoration, and new construction, totaling $87 million, achieving first LEED gold certified high school in Florida
• Edison State College, Academic Building U – new 2-story 45,000 SF classroom building on the Lee Campus, projected to achieve LEED gold certification
• Florida Gulf Coast University, Academic Building 8 – new 4-story 72,000 SF academic building for the College of Health Professions, projected to achieve LEED silver certification
• Florida Gulf Coast University, Parking Garages 2, 3, and 4 – #2: 298,000 SF, 990 spaces; #3: 240,000 SF, 785 spaces; #4: 312,000 SF, 1,000 spaces; construction administration with design/build
• Fort Myers Beach Public Library – new 3-story 34,000 SF addition/renovation to triple the size of the existing facility, involving phased construction without any downtime for the library
Alliance Design Group, P.A., Fort Myers, FL, US, Architectural Project Manager/Director of Interior Design/Construction Administrator
Assisted business development staff in creating a strategic marketing business plan and promoting and retaining services. Aided in the hiring of other design professionals and support staff. Conducted market research for competitive analysis and professional award opportunities, while networking with other professionals to enhance exposure. Defined project scope and detailed fee structures for contract negotiations. Facilitated architectural and interior design services for various project types, from corporate, banking, religious, and small medical facilities, to educational and governmental, including specifications of furnishings, lighting, materials, and finishes. Provided technical leadership, design expertise, and project management, from schematic concept and construction documentation, through all aspects of bidding and construction administration, while performing frequent client communications to ensure satisfaction. Managed a team of highly-skilled architects, engineers, designers, drafters, and administrative support staff, while coordinating with outside engineering consultants, construction managers, and other team members. Created project schedules with detailed time management, and monitored progress at all stages, to achieve on-time and within-budget performance objectives.
• Lexington Middle School/Wake-hatchee Park – lead project manager of this $24 million, 200,000 SF prototype middle school/community center for Lee County Schools & Lee County Parks & Recreation
• High Tech Center Central – lead project manager for campus wide renovations of 10 vocational/technical school buildings for Lee County Schools
• City of Marco Island – 16,000 SF police department/emergency operations center/council chambers
• City of Fort Myers: City Hall, Annex Building, and City of Palms Park – master planning of 40,000 SF
• Charlotte County Environmental Campus Administration – master planning studies for 33,000 SF
• Barkley Place – extensive interior renovations for this independent and assisted living facility
• The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce – new visitor’s center, plus office spaces for staff
• Pulte Homes, USA Homes, Transeastern Homes, Algonquin Homes – model home designs
• Crown of Life Lutheran Church – new worship center on an existing campus
• Southwest Capital Bank – interior/exterior renovations for a new banking center, totaling 16,000 SF
Reliable Group, LLC, Tampa, FL, US, Director of Interior Design/Architectural Project Manager/Construction Administrator
Founded the interior design department for this architectural firm. Managed various architectural and interior design projects from concept, programming, and space planning, through construction documents, bidding, and construction administration. Created proposals by analyzing the scope and hourly requirements, developed project schedules, and monitored time management and project profitability. Supervised the work of other team members, coordinated consultants, and maintained communications directly with the client through efficient documentation. Assured projects met all code, life safety, and accessibility requirements. Coordinated furniture, materials, finishes, lighting, and specialty items through specification, purchasing, shipping, receiving, installation, and inspection.
• Benderson Development – 140,000 SF office park designed within a two-week completion schedule
• ASO Corporate Headquarters in Sarasota, Florida – 147,000 SF expansion and interior renovation
• Bernwood Trace Apartments – 340-unit modest-income apartment housing complex
• Tampa and St. Pete Housing Authorities – ADA assessments and renovations
• Ditek Corporation – new 45,000 SF office/manufacturing facility in Largo, Florida, totaling $2.7 million,
including custom interior design of the executive suite and CEO’s private residence
• New England Institute of Technology – 40,000 SF college in West Palm Beach, totaling $5.6 million
Unisource Group Commercial Interiors, Tampa, FL, US, Interior Designer/Assistant Account Manager
Provided interior design, space planning, and systems and freestanding office furniture specification services for this Haworth office furniture dealership. Developed project requirements through client consultations, field verification, and inventories. Assisted account managers through two-dimensional and three-dimensional proposed furniture layouts, selections, materials, and finishes, to enable the client to envision the final result. Produced final working drawings and conducted post installation evaluations.
• GTE Telecommunications in downtown Tampa, Florida
• MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, Florida
• Franklin Templeton in St. Petersburg, Florida
• Lincare locations throughout the Greater Tampa Bay Area
• Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union in Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, US, Bachelors, College of Architecture/Department of Interior Design
Bachelor of Design Degree in Interior Design with Highest Honors;
With a Minor in Business Administration
Edison Community College, Fort Myers, FL, US, General Studies
Associate of Arts Degree
Southwest Florida College Preferred Employer Placement (PEP) Advisory Board Member, Other
Southeast Construction Magazine – Award of Excellence, Award
Design of Charlotte High School, Punta Gorda, FL
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional, Other
Registered Interior Designer, State of Florida, License # ID4627, Other
National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ), Certified, Other
International Interior Design Association (IIDA), Member, Other