*High Tech HVAC - Universal License - Fort Myers FL
*Central University, Quito Ecuador – Auto Cad 07- 3D
*Technological Equinoctial University, Quito Ecuador – Interior Design
South Seas Island Resort, Captiva Island, FL, Captiva Island FL, Supervisor Electrician, HVAC, maintenance
Electrician HVAC maintenance – I inspect sites to ensure Electrician evaluation and customize a plan for your Heating and air condition, climate, Mechanics and Installers control. Ensure and inspect that constructions meets building codes and work area adheres to OSHA safety regulations.
• I perform and provide clear tips for Electric and Plumbing other simple maintenance. Interact extensively and maintain ongoing contact with home and business owners, as well as subcontractors.
•All general maintenance, seasonal checks, repair work, refurbishment, and upkeep, including Engineering Manager CFC. I have 19 years’ experience Electric HVAC/refrigeration background, knowledge of Plumbing and Electrical. I manage team 18 people, Spanish as a second language.
• Schedule assigns work to meet deadlines.
• America Authority o HVAC knows Florida. To hot summers, Prepare for construction and maintenance work a custom plan.
• Activities of work crews engaged in a HVAC work, general construction, building and grounds maintenance, and heavy equipment operation.
• Conduct tests and inspections, read blueprints, and work to architects' specifications.
• Order supplies and materials and maintain inventory control.
Chelsea College of Art And Design, London England, Masters, Architect
Architect Project Manager
Green Leed, 1st Place
1 Element Hotel, Westin Hotels, Aloft, Starwood Hotels & Resort Worldwide Inc.
in Lexington MA and Millbrae, CA
has 135 suites
393 parking spaces
American with Disabilities Act (ADA) Requirements
Received a US Green LEED Platinum Certificate
• Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) promotes a whole-building approach to sustainability by recognizing performance in five key areas of human and environmental health: sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality
1 Designed prototypes of public areas such as: lobby, reception, lounge, meeting room, restaurant, fitness room, administration areas, court yard, swimming pools, SPA, elevators and family suites.
1 Piazza di Venezia
Downtown redevelopment in the city of Cape Coral, FL to get taste of Italy
$190 million project
Includes: Rialto Bridge from Venezia, Condominiums, retail stores, restaurants,
Roman Coliseum, movie theaters, Performance Arts, Hampton Inn Hotel, and
a parking garage building.
1 I built and designed my own house
in Cape Coral, FL
2300 sq. feet
court yard style with a swimming pool in the middle
pre-cast EPIC wall system
has impact windows that reach the hurricane codes