Currently pursuit of a masters degree in architecture. As a hobby, I've designed houses and built furniture.I decided to pursue my passion. Architecture and furniture design/construction. I received a technical diploma in AutoCAD(2010)in June 2011 and decided to take my education further. Since then, I've become well versed with AutoCAD(2010-15), Adobe CS6(Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Sketchup(2014 Make), 3ds Max Design(2010-13) and Revit.
Hoffmann Architects, Hamden, CT, US, project representative
• Work closely with architects and engineers to produce working plans, diagrams and construction documents as directed.
• Participate in site visits on projects throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts.
• Create drafts and outline site visit reports.
• Provided assistance with drafting and design of the company’s office expansion project in 2015.
• Organize bi-monthly lunch and learn events for technical staff.
• Assist the Accounting, Marketing and Technical staff with various administrative tasks as needed.
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA, US(online), MArch, architecture
Penn Foster Career School, Scranton, PA, US(online), AutoCAD(2010)
Baruch College - The City University of New York (CUNY), New York, NY, US, BArch, Human Resources Management