see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
I am looking for a position that helps me to develop my skills as project architect and project manager. In exchange I offer the company my abilities with Autocad, Revit and Photoshop, my hard working spirit and creativity, my knowledge in construction and my bilinguism English / Spanish; all of this in an excellent working environment.
Espacio de trabajo, Madrid, ES, Project Architect / Interior Designer / Furniture Sales Manager
Project architect for various restaurants and other premises renovations, most of them located in Madrid. Evolve of ideas and required finishes. Show off the idea to the clients with sketches, drawings and renderings. Furniture design when required, such as bar counters, luminous walls, logos, etc. Design furniture sales manager.
- Vintage. Restaurant in Paseo de la Castellana, Madrid. (2,315 SF) Construction documents and achievement of required licenses. Design of bars, made in brass and granite. Distributor of furniture used in the dining area and the bar area.
- Jamboteca. (Franchise) Breweries in Madrid. Project of various premises intended for brewery. Drafting finishes reports, design of walls exclusively for their premises, as well as the layout design in each of their new breweries.
- Servitel. Office, Showroom and Storage in Villaviciosa de Odón, Madrid. (21,500 SF) New distribution and new look on an industrial building, both interior and facade; getting new layouts for their new office, showroom and storage area.
Integrated Design Group, NYC, New York, NY, US, Project architect
Schematic design and construction documents for these main projects:
- Mailman Auditorium [Columbia University] (12,000 SF). Interior renovation that included auditorium, classrooms, elevator lobby and corridors, street entrance, and restroom facilities. Developed DD and CD, including coordination with MEP. Supervision of submittals and spec books.
- Community Libraries [Queens Library] Schematic design, hand drawings, develop of DD and CD including millwork design for its new RFID system; design of several presentations for the Art Commission.
• Sunnyside (8,000 SF): New metal, glass and stone addition, new skylight and complete interior renovation of library. ADA upgrades including sidewalk ramps.
• Arverne (7,000 SF): New metal panels and glass addition at main facade and complete interior renovation of library.
• Broad Channel: Small project where we made possible their new RFID system with an addition in their facilities. Renewal of glass in facade and complete interior renovation of library.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons, 630 W. 168 St [New York Presbyterian Hospital] Schematic design, DD and CD for Renovation of Main Entrance and Corridor. Selection of new marbles to be used and new light fixtures.
- Ophthalmology Center [Columbia University] Test fits, schematic layouts, design and sketches for several possible locations; design of fundraiser brochure.
- Sage Cafeteria [New York Presbyterian Hospital] Cafeteria inside the Milstein Hospital atrium. Included cooking, dining and serving facilities. New layout and complete interior renovation.
Fernando Guillén S.L., Madrid, ES, Project architect
Responsible for preparing schematic designs, design development and design details. Attended project meetings. Construction administration and coordinated work with consultants for these main projects:
- Red Bull Spain: Corporate interior renovation and interior design.
- Kastner & Partners: Corporate interior design.
- New Housing: Residential renovation and new addition.
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Madrid, ES, MArch, Architecture