see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
I am a recent graduate from Ball State University in Muncie, IN, with my Master of Architecture. I received my Bachelors degree in 2010 from Ball State University as well. My thesis work, Social Justice During Disaster Relief, received honorable mention for the 2012 Estopinal Group Master's Project Prize. I am currently seeking full-time employment in an entry-level position where my education, experience, and skill sets would be beneficial to a firm.
Ball State University, Muncie, IN, Digital Modeler
Conceptualized design principles established within the context of a book being written by employer. Shaped and illustrated the design principles utilizing 3D modeling software for inclusion into a published book.
• Demonstrated how a set of design principles can be implemented at various scales within the development of a project.
• Organized a given set of principles and a formal language that then directed the modeling showcased within the book.
Ball State University, Muncie, IN, Graduate Assistant
Assisted undergraduate students in completing projects through the process of providing weekly critiques of work. Conducted workshops to instruct students the interfaces of certain Adobe Creative Suite programs.
• Provided working drawings and renderings for the gallery space of the NAAB Accreditation mock-up.
• Executed the curation of the mock-up NAAB Accreditation along with my advisor by assembling architecture projects from all years of undergraduate and graduate studies and placing them on display.
Ball State University, Muncie, IN, Graduate/Research Assistant
Utilized a three-dimensional point-cloud scan of Santa Maria Antiqua in the Roman Forum to recreate architectural drawings of the fifth century church.
• Enhanced the current understanding and development of the working floor plan and sections of the Santa Maria Antiqua
• Identified a secondary circulation realm above the Santa maria Antiqua through the analysis of the three-dimensional point-cloud and current photographs.
ecoREHAB of Muncie, Inc., Muncie, IN, US, Intern
Effectively directed a team of graduate students through daily rehabilitative construction on an abandoned residence. Responsible for direct communication with professor/architect to discuss daily progress.
• Proposed a design for the addition of a portico in accordance with the established requirements, resulting in a presentation to the district committee as well as the city’s Historic Preservation Society.
• Successfully designed and constructed the detailing of the rehabilitation work on the bay window of the residence.
ProBuild South, LLC, Round Rock, TX, US, Laborer
Assisted multiple departments in daily production. Interacted with customers to ensure purchase orders were completely and accurately executed.
• Reorganized the warehouse inventory for the hardware and window departments, leading to a more accurate accounting of merchandise.
• Instituted a digital database for the hardware department to increase efficiency in recalling work orders.
Ball State University, Muncie, IN, US, MArch, Architecture
Ball State University, Muncie, IN, Bachelors, Architecture
2012 Estopinal Group Master's Project Prize, Honorable Mention
2011 IAF Scholarship, Scholarship
I was recognized for my research work regarding my thesis project, Social Justice During Disaster Relief.