Brooklyn Digital Foundry, Brooklyn, NY, US, Visualization Specialist
Brooklyn Digital Foundry, Brooklyn, NY, US, Contract Visualization Specialist
- Produced computer generated architectural animations with WorkAC for the Clark Art Museum’s upcoming ClarkNEXT exhibit.
- Conceptual design development for internal short-film project.
Brooklyn Digital Foundry, Brooklyn, NY, US, Visualization Intern
- Produced computer generated architectural still images and animations.
- Conducted R&D for the implementation of a fluid dynamics s imulator into the company workflow.
- Still image and Video post-production using various softwa re solutions including Adobe After
Effects, Premiere and Magic Bullet Suite
Kreisler Borg Florman General Construction, New York, NY, US, Field Office Intern at Beekman Tower NYC
- Reconciled construction documents and shop drawings with field operations
- Finish schedule and punch-list management for amenities, u nit interiors and basement utilities
United States Military Academy, West Point, NY, US, Website Quality Assurance & Documentation Engineer
- Quality Assurance work involving mechanics of Jefferson Hall Library website overhaul & redesign
- Produced Technical Documentation for end-user support administrators and help desk
- Graphic design work, including 3d rendering work of librar y facility
- Interim Information Architect during emergency personnel r eplacement
University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, US, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
2012 LYCEUM FELLOWSHIP ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN COMPETITION - MERIT AWARD
2012 WHO’S WHO AMONG STUDENTS IN AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI ARCHITECTURAL ALUMNI MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
2009 / 2010 ARCHITECT’S LEAGUE OF NORTHERN NEW JERSEY SCHOLARSHIP WINNER: SCHOLASTIC ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
2008 / 2009 AIA NEW JERSEY SCHOLARSHIP WINNER
2012 Lyceum Fellowship Competition, Honorable Mention
Architectural Design competition for a fellowship. 15 Invited schools, including RISD, Cooper Union, Cincinnati, McGill and SCI-Arc. Finished in the top 10 with an honorable mention.