I am a professional design engineer based in New York City and a graduate of NYIT. Whilst my passion is for high-end residential design, I have performed roles that combine all aspects of architecture, engineering and project management.
I am proficient at: AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Revit, 3D Max, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and All Microsoft Office Programs.
More information and portfolio available at www.ginamuzio.com
Chiffert Engineering, New York, NY, US, Project Designer
• Design, develop and coordinate projects for residential clients in New York City and the Hamptons
• Project management, technical drawings, construction details, job submittals for filing and bid.
• Professional interaction and coordination with clients, architects and other trades
Ryan Consulting Engineers, New York, NY, US, Project Designer
• Field surveys for architectural, HVAC equipment, ductwork, sprinkler, plumbing and fire alarm layouts
• Produced and assembled job submittals including AutoCAD drawings, specifications and cutsheets
Thomas S. Brown And Associates, New York, NY, US, Project Engineer
• Designed automatic temperature control systems for commercial and residential clients
• Produced and assembled job submittals including technical drawings, material lists and cutsheets
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, Masters, Engineering in Energy Mangement
I studied Energy Management at NYIT and graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2012 with an overall GPA of 3.85.
In addition to graduating with an MS degree in engineering i will also graduate with a 40 hour OSHA Safety Certificate and an Advanced Certificate in Environmental Management
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
I studied Architecture at NYIT and graduated Cum Laude in 2012 with an overall GPA of 3.4. , I have studied architecture and design in Mexico City and in Egypt.
Knowledge and skills including programs such as: AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Revit, 3D Max, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and All Microsoft Office Programs
I currently work as a Teacher's Assistant to an architecture professor at NYIT in which i am responsible for review sessions and assisting students in courses on Advanced Structures Concepts, Reinforced Concrete Design, Statics and Strength of Materials, and Advanced Steel Structure
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
I studied interior design at NYIT and graduated Cum Laude in 2009 with an overall GPA of 3.5.