I am interested in an established company to invest my time with and grow in the field of Architecture. My interest over the recent years from specializing in Presentations shifted to design and working with clients to helping solve there needs to develop the best solutions that work for them. I have been fortunate enough to be given the title of Junior Architect at a Structural Engineers office I worked at for six years. My position here in working with clients and Building Departments, gave me a solid foundation and confidence that didn’t go unnoticed.
I am capable to assist or be in charge of producing presentations in various formats depending on individual clienteles needs. I am an expert in AutoCAD and been working with Architects for the past 15 years. I am cleared through the NCARB to start taking the ARE exams and hope to be licensed sometime next year.
Provided High Profile Cliental, NFL with Renderings using 3D Max & Vray on very tight deadlines.
Developed a way to mainstream 3D models to render for Architectural Presentation Company.
Using Revit created models for design and solar study through completion to develop working drawings. Converted and setup Autocad Standards for several companies from the ground up.
Cleared by NCARB for taking ARE tests to acquire Architects license in New York State.
Design and produced web sites, Compositing and motion graphics using After effects, Video editing using Avid & Final cut Pro, Develop custom environments using Vue Xstream.
J. Kokolakis Contractors, Bohemia, NY, CAD Manager
• Used Revit and Navisworks to identify collisions tests to acquire a level 500 model for new construction.
• Acquired and documented submittals for clearance with Architect for approval.
• SUNY Old Westbury (Spector Group) - Coordinated construction documents for approval of shop drawings of Glass & Metal panel systems.
Greg Andrade Studios, Pasadena, CA, US, Junior Architect
• Created working drawings in Revit & Autocad for submittals.
• Produced images from 3D models rendered in 3D MAX & Revit.
• Hyll Residence - Created 3D models in Revit for design and study, and exported for producing working drawings.
Lakhani Engineering, Burbank, CA, US, Junior Architect
• Produced Architectural & Structural working drawings.
• Survey sites with transit and created civil plans.
• Very familiar with building codes and planning departments process.
• LAX Terminal 2 (GWA Architects) - Created a 3D model using Revit to export into 3D Risa for Structural analysis.
• Mora Residence – Worked with clients through: schematic design, working drawings, building permits to completion.
KBO Design, New York, NY, US, Visualizations Expert & Junior Architect
Produced 3D renderings in 3D MAX for a wide variety of cliental: NFL Superbowl / Experience / Tailgate event. Disney D23 Event, US Open, MLB All Star Game.
Created animations for field studies for the NFL Super Bowl Site location.
Designed and produced web sites.
• Designed and produced web sites for various clientele.
• Produced images from 3D models rendered in 3D MAX.
• Created working drawings and completing sets for submittals.
• Created Photo realistic renderings with use of a variety of programs.
Arizona State University, Archicture
• Architecture History
• Design concepts of urban environments
SUNY Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY, US, Computer Graphics
• 3D max & Autocad
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
• Illustration Design & desktop publishing
SUNY Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY, US, Architecture
Architecture & Urban Design
AutoCAD 2010, 3D MAX – Revit Architecture 2010
Valedictorian, 1st Place
Received the Valedictorian award from the Los Angeles Film School in April of 2011.