I am interested in an established company to invest my time with and grow in the field of Architecture. My interest over the recent years has been specializing in presentations, schematic designs and working with clients to help develop the best solutions that work for them. I have acquired a great deal of knowledge over the years as a CAD Manager either setting up or conforming to standards. I have also received the title as BIM Coordinator at a previous job analyzing models using mainly Navisworks to produce a level 500 model.
I am also capable to assist or be in charge of producing presentations in various formats depending on individual clienteles needs. Either building models, Creating 3D Modeling images rendered in 3D Max, Sketchup, Revit. Producing videos for presentations through editing and motion graphics is also one of my specialties. I am a LEED Green Associate and currently studying for the ARE exams, which I hope to be licensed sometime next year.
Provided High Profile Cliental, NFL with Renderings using 3D Max & Vray on very tight deadlines.
Developed a way to mainstream 3D models to render for Architectural Presentation Company.
Using Revit created models for design and solar study through completion to develop working drawings. Converted and setup Autocad Standards for several companies from the ground up.
Cleared by NCARB for taking ARE tests to acquire Architects license in New York State.
Design and produced web sites, Compositing and motion graphics using After effects, Video editing using Avid & Final cut Pro, Develop custom environments using Vue Xstream. AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Sketchup, Adobe CC and Microsoft Office.
J. Kokolakis Contractors, Bohemia, NY, CAD Manager / BIM Coordinator
• Used Revit and Navisworks to identify collisions tests to acquire a level 500 model for new construction.
• Acquired and documented submittals for clearance with Architect for approval.
• SUNY Old Westbury (Spector Group) - Coordinated construction documents for approval of shop drawings of Glass & Metal panel systems.
Greg Andrade Studios, Pasadena, CA, US, Junior Architect
• Created working drawings in Revit & Autocad for submittals.
• Produced images from 3D models rendered in 3D MAX & Revit.
• Hyll Residence - Created 3D models in Revit for design and study, and exported for producing working drawings.
Lakhani Engineering, Burbank, CA, US, Junior Architect
• Produced Architectural & Structural working drawings.
• Survey sites with transit and created civil plans.
• Very familiar with building codes and planning departments process.
• LAX Terminal 2 (GWA Architects) - Created a 3D model using Revit to export into 3D Risa for Structural analysis.
• Mora Residence – Worked with clients through: schematic design, working drawings, building permits to completion.
KBO Design, New York, NY, US, Visualizations Expert & Junior Architect
Produced 3D renderings in 3D MAX for a wide variety of cliental: NFL Superbowl / Experience / Tailgate event. Disney D23 Event, US Open, MLB All Star Game.
Created animations for field studies for the NFL Super Bowl Site location.
Designed and produced web sites.
• Designed and produced web sites for various clientele.
• Produced images from 3D models rendered in 3D MAX.
• Created working drawings and completing sets for submittals.
• Created Photo realistic renderings with use of a variety of programs.
Arizona State University, Archicture
• Architecture History
• Design concepts of urban environments
SUNY Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY, US, Computer Graphics
• 3D max & Autocad
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
• Illustration Design & desktop publishing
SUNY Farmingdale, Farmingdale, NY, US, Architecture
Architecture & Urban Design
AutoCAD 2010, 3D MAX – Revit Architecture 2010
Valedictorian, 1st Place
Received the Valedictorian award from the Los Angeles Film School in April of 2011.