I am a senior Architecture student working on my Masters in Infrastructure Planning and Minor in Sustainable Design with 4 years of experience in architectural and mechanical drafting utilizing my AutoCAD and Revit 3D modeling skills. Additionally, I have excellent presentational skills based on 6 years of marketing design experience and brand development and hold strong communication and presentation skills, especially with graphic layouts and design, team effort, and public speaking.
I am actively seeking opportunities in the Architecture/Design industry. Please find my attached resume and work sample. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at (973) 885-6015. I look forward to speaking with you.
NJSoA - M. MIP
Kimmerle Nemwan Architects, PA, Morristown, NJ, US, Junior Project Manager
• Produced and maintained CD sets for major high-end commercial interiors and building
developments including Aeropostal NYC & LA, Crum & Forster, and Chilton Hospital.
• Responsible for construction documents, design drawings, & project management.
• Designed and organized project production and presentation boards.
CMD & Partners, Fairfield, NJ, US, Marketing Representative
• Raised product awareness and increased sales
• Assisted brand development through comprehensive consumer education.
• Directly ran and coordinated sales events to pitch product benefits.
• Acted as a Promotional Model
GI Design, West Paterson, NJ, US, Architectural Drafting & Design
• Worked on site measurements and project development
• Prepared design and construction drawings using AutoCAD
PI Mechanical Corp, New York, NY, US, Mechanical Drafting & Design
• Dealt with major commercial projects and building developments
• Produced and maintained HVAC Design and Construction drawings
• Completed machine/labor and technical orders, scheduled all required
deliveries and laborers, and managed the process through its completion.
• Responsible for site measurements and coordination meetings
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, BArch, Architecture
B. Architecture and Masters of Infrastructure Planning GPA: 3.6
Sustainable Design, Geographic Info Systems,
Infrastructure Planning and Practice, Management,
Construction, Structures, Building Systems, Studio