Benoy, Abu Dhabi, Architectural Assistant
NicholsBooth Architects, San Francisco, CA, US, Junior Designer
Assigned to several projects, including commercial, hospitality and healthcare projects. Currently assisting in a full-set of CDs in Revit.
• Preparation of architectural plan, elevation, section sheets.
• Producing construction documents using Revit for a 13,000 SF. office adaptive re-use project.
• Model custom Revit families such as railings, doors, windows, millwork and medical equipment.
• Produce alternative design solutions when needed.
• Coordinate with structural engineers and make adjustments accordingly.
• Assist other teams in SD, DD and CD phases, projects include corporate office interiors, and medical clinics.
• Review work for design integrity, accuracy, and quality with team members.
• Conduct site and existing building documentation, completing as-builts.
• Participate in design competitions and marketing efforts, providing graphic design.
InterIm Community Development Association, Seattle, WA, US, Graphic Design Intern
Assisted Director of Marketing with graphic marketing materials for presentation.
• Prepared presentations for potential and existing sponsors/clients.
• Created collateral material in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop for a variety of clients.
• Coordinated with printing companies for material production purposes, assuring quality.
2K Architects, Engineers & Planners, Amman-Jordan, Architectural Assistant
Worked closely with lead architect and clients in this hands-on position.
• Worked on project from concept through design development phase on a 100,000 SF adaptive reuse hospitality project.
• Prepared presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to the client.
• Created architectural 3D digital models and 2D drawings using SketchUp and AutoCAD.
• Produced computer renderings using 3Ds Max and Adobe Photoshop.
• Translated designs and sketches of senior level staff into architectural plans.
• Participated in consultant coordination meetings with MEP and structure engineers and assured that changes were incorporated into drawings.
• Collaborated with lead architect to perform design adjustments and incorporated meeting comments.
• Supervised and mentored summer interns to assure integrity and timeliness of work.
• Researched building materials and safety codes.
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, US, MArch, Master of Architecture
The Pennsylvania State University (Penn State), University Park, PA, US, BArch, Architecture
Premio Piranesi, 1st Place
Visitor Center for Villa Adriana, Tivoli - Italy