MPM Studio, Pleasantville, NJ, US, Project Architect
• Project architect in charge of preparing and overseeing the design development and construction documents for the 640 rooms and suites renovation of the Golden Nugget Casino & Resort in Atlantic City. Secured all permitting through the Department of Community Affairs(DCA).
• Prepared and oversaw all documentation and permitting for the 3,500 square foot food venues and Starbucks at the Golden Nugget Casino and Resort in Atlantic City.
• Provided architectural design, construction documents, specifications, project management and construction administration for private and commercial projects.
Consultant-Self Employeed, Barnegat, NJ, US, Architectural Consultant
Provided architectural services and recommendations for individual clients and contractors including design, construction documents and project management for commercial and residential projects.
Friedmutter Group, Pleasantville, NJ, US, Architectural Project Manager
• Successfully oversaw, produced and implemented the design and full documentation of the rebuilding of the Isle of Capri Casino in Biloxi, MS after hurricane Katrina and future design of the $350 million, 242,000 square foot addition and renovation.
• Involved in the construction documentation and administration of the largest House of Blues venues at the Showboat Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, NJ, 110,000 square feet at $125 million.
• Prepared and oversaw the construction documentation of the Phase I hotel tower at Red Rock Station Resort in Las Vegas, NV, 350,000 sq. feet, 17 stories, 415 rooms.
Studio Tagland Architecture, LLC, Surf City, NJ, US, Architectural Project Manager
• Project manager in charge of government and commercial projects division that included school additions as well as producing full construction documentation and construction observation.
• Managed and produced full documentation of the new, 10,000 square foot Montessori School of Celebration in Celebration, FL.
• Produced full documentation and provided construction observation of several high-end residential projects.
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, US, Green Technology
Kennesaw State University, Marietta, GA, US, Bachelors, Architectural EngineeringTechnology
Architecture and building construction method.