Seasoned, results-driven creative to develop, manage and brand marketing initiatives, underscoring an alignment in design and construction of the built environment. Accomplished in project management and integrating communication vehicles with acumen in business aligned with architecture connectivity in sustainable practices.
FM Group, Inc., Huntington, NY, US, Creative Director
Marketing, communications and public relation specialist service provider.
Developed and directed in-house creative agency for TDK Consumer Electronics and the TDK Digital Medical divisions. Role encompassed creating an individual business unit within the corporate infrastructure and seamlessly integrate into all departments, directors and senior management.
Select highlights include:
- Project management of brand visibility outreach programs in all media outlets
- Product literature and brochure creation including art, copy and print direction
- Project management of trade show logistics incorporating booth design, layout and messaging
- Managing corporate sponsorships including longstanding relationship with the Boston Symphony
Orchestra Tanglewood summer program
- Technology evangelist and corporate member of the Blu-ray Disc association
- Recipient of Gold Marcom Award for Digital Product Guide outreach package and program
Provided public relations outreach programs for the consumer brands of Harman Kardon, JBL, Infinity Systems, AudioAccess, Audio Technica, Terk and others. In this capacity championed product review procurement, press conference organization, executive interview coordination including media coaching and product placement initiatives for print, film and television were developed to enhance the brand while working within the culture and specificities of each organization. Was instrumental in
developing feature film product placement with Universal Studios, Hollywood.
Cliff Young Ltd., New York, NY, US, Marketing / Design Manager Consultant
Cliff Young Ltd., a contemporary furniture design showroom operating in the New York Design Center. As participant and design team contributor, new products are developed with a focused role in marketing, visibility and consumer branding. Key contributions included green design principles sourcing certified sustainable raw materials, assembly techniques the recommendation of certification programs such as GreenGuard and Cradle to Cradle.
Also held key responsibility in the showroom renovation and rebranding/relaunch initiatives including creative direction and media planning of print and online advertising campaigns with Elle Decor, Luxe, New York Spaces and other design-centric publications.
Hierarchy. Ltd., Manhasset, NY, US, Architectural Assistant - Intern
Hierarchy Ltd., a full-service architectural firm with an expansive range of residential clients and projects ranging from stately remodels, new construction and the meticulous renovation of period architecture on Long Island’s north shore. Capacity encompassed planning and executing initial drawing sets, documenting existing conditions, schematic design options, gathering field and township data for architectural review board, building variances and town board presentations.
DBA PR, New York, NY, US, Vice President Account Services
Directed consumer electronic account executive teams and PR initiatives. Created and implemented outreach programs including the initial launch of plasma displays for Fujitsu General America. Promoted to position of Vice President after first annual review.
Trans World Entertainment, Albany, NY, US, Manager of Store Operations
Trans World Entertainment, the largest retail media entertainment corporation stores include: FYE, Coconuts, Strawberries, The Wall, and others.
Highlights during tenure include:
- Developed, authored and implemented Retail Associate Training and Development program
- Researched, authored and maintained company Standard Operating Policy and Procedures manual
- Researched, recommended and implemented store operational programs in store maintenance
inventory control management, payroll tracking, quality field control network, and sales incentive
- Supervised corporate store operations staff including customer service department
- Provided managerial operational support to the network of Regional and District Managers comprised of over 50 field professionals throughout the US
Position reported to Executive Vice President of Operations and Chief Executive Officer.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, Bachelors, Architectural Technology
New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, NY — B.S. Architectural Technology, Summa Cum Laude
- Recipient of NYIT Gold Certificate for Achievement in Architectural Technology 2011
- Presidential Honor List - All semesters
- Tau Sigma Delta Honor Society for architecture, landscape architecture and allied arts
- Golden Key International Honor Society - NYIT Chapter
St. John's University, Jamaica, NY, US, Bachelors, Communication Arts
Communication Arts with a concentration on writing for media outlets. AAS in Business Administration.
Attainable Long Island Design Competition, Honorable Mention
:: Attainable Design Competition - 2012
Awarded Honorable Mention as Emerging Professional in Attainable Housing Long Island National Competition for an affordable and sustainable home design solution.
MarCom Awards - Gold Certification, 2nd Place
MarCom Awards is a creative competition for any individual or company involved in the concept, writing and design of print, visual, audio and web materials and programs.
Awards was received for Digital Holiday Gift Guide, targeting consumer publication and editors.