For the last year, I have been an Architectural Designer at Kravitz Design, where I manage a multitude of projects from hospitality design and high end residential, to the full design and fabrication of a furniture collection for Crate and Barrel's smaller scale furniture brand- CB2.
I graduated with honors from The New York School Of interior Design where I received my Masters of Fine Arts in Interior Design. Prior to that I have received a bachelor degree in Architecture from accredited university- Philadelphia University with a minor in Multimedia Visualization. I am highly proficient in AutoCad, the adobe suite, 3d modeling & rendering in 3DsMax, among many others.
Kravitz Design, Los Angeles, CA, US, Designer
- Managed ongoing design, FF&E, construction administration / documentation and final FF&E installations.
- Completed design development drawing sets for hospitality, and high end residential projects both local
- Designed furniture collection from schematic design through to prototyping and final fabrication.
- Extensive travel on behalf of firm and project.
Tui Lifestyle, New York, NY, US, Design Intern
- Completed AutoCad Drawings: Elevations, Sections, Details, Floor-plans
- Designed and assisted in on-site installations of finished projects
- Assembled lookbooks for review of clients
BAM Architecture Studio, New York, NY, US, Interior Design Intern
- Assisted designers in AutoCAD drawings in CD and DD phases of the design process.
- Instrumented a new system in the firm which showcases innovative green materials to the New York and North Carolina office titled "Materials Corner." Email blasts occur two to three times a month.
- Assisted in FF&E selections on several projects
- Organized and maintained the materials library
Erdy McHenry Architecture, Philadelphia, PA, US, Architecture Intern
- A partnership firm focusing on multidisciplinary projects such as student housing, places of worship, mixed use, and office spaces.
- Computer-based drafting
- Organizational skills to sort drawing sets
- Model Making
- Project book assembly
New York School of Interior Design (NYSID), New York, NY, US, Masters, Masters of Fine Arts in Interior Design: Post Professional
- Focused on all aspects of interior design from lighting, exhibition, commercial, retail, and my passion of hospitality design.
Thesis Project- Hotel Ambrosine; An immersive hotel environment was designed driven by a dark narrative of obsession, voyeur and murder. Characters were developed from site analysis, and each design decision was inspired by a characters personality, mannerism, and even their death.
- Graduated with Honors
- Recipient of the Chairman's Award
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA, US, BArch, Architecture
Minor: Multimedia and Visualization
The Chairman's Award, Award
The Chairman's Award was given to me upon my graduation from the New York School Of Interior Design. It was an award established in order to recognize outstanding creative achievements made by a graduating student. This was the highest recognition awarded at the ceremony.