Sustainable Design Architect with more than 4 years of professional work experience in the Architecture field. Focused on Sustainable design to reduce negative impacts on the environment, and increase health and comfort of building occupants, improving building performance.
Experience in planning and conceptual design of various range of project, from the development and construction process, handling the development of technical and administrative documents, and supporting with professional advice and coordination among different customers, technicians and all disciplines of the construction progress.
Proficient in a variety of graphic and analytical software programs, including those for drawing, CAD, 3D modelling and rendering, image editing, presentations, web design, measurements and budgets, facilities, structures, other professional IT programs, and Energy Simulation programs, including Design Builder and Ecotect.
Strong organizational skills, capable of managing several projects simultaneously, readily assuming leadership and responsibilities, as well as contributing to any level of teamwork. Imaginative and creative and open minded, as well as focused on problem solving. Critical attention to detail, dedicated to ensuring that every project is done with the utmost accuracy and to the highest possible standard of quality.
AECOM. Davis Langdon, Madrid, Collaborator
In charge on the adaptation of an environmental certification tool for fit outs to Spanish regulation and building market.
-Comparison of sustainable enviromental tools aplied to Office Buildings
-Research on energy efficiency measures incorporated to Office Interiors
-Market research on interest for sustainability in fit outs in Spanish context
OCA Architecture, Madrid, ES, Architect
Supervised design progress, design development, construction documents for luxury hotels for AC Hotels Marriot
- Prepared technical documentation including location, site development, building plants, elevations, cross sections and construction details.
- Elaboration of administrative documents such as licensing and tendering for work.
- In charge of the technical and coordination checking of structures and facilities building´s documents.
Complete refurbishment and improvement of historical building conserving the existing facade
- Responsible of the design and drafting off all technical documentation for the building progress.
- Successfully managed to coordinate design development and contractors to insure the project completion within schedule and budget.
- Responsible of meetings with customers and agents of the construction
Complete refurbishment and adaptation of educational projects to the new building regulation
- In charge of all technical documentation and administrative documents
- Responsible of meetings with stuctural and facilities engineers to insure the correct definition of the project.
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Architecture School Madrid, Masters, Sustainable Environmental Design
- Climate, Comfort & Sustainable Design
- Ecological Urban Planning
- Sustainable Building Design Principles
- Pollution and Waste Treatment
- Energy Simulation: Design Builder & Ecotect
- Renewable Energy
- Natural lighting
- Sustainable Materials
Final dissertation on Comparison on environmental tools for office fit outs
- Breeam Commercial
- LEED Commercial Interiors
- Green Star Office Interiors
- Ska Rating
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Architecture School Madrid, Masters, Architecture
Professional Degree in Architecture. Completed a 7 year program