Is a multi-disciplinary artist with main focus' in environmental design and the performing arts.
As an environmental designer, designs and collaborates with other artists, architects and designers creating architecture, landscape, lighting, furniture, products and graphics. Believes synergies have far greater creative power than that produced by one mind. Proponent of betterment for self and others.
As a flamenco dancer and performer has had the privilege of sharing the stage with performers from the Philip Glass Ensemble, Broadway and the Metropolitan, Glimmerglas, San Francisco and New York City Operas. Is passionate about development of talents in the arts and the revelation of art as an extension of self and society. Has had the opportunity to model for several renowned painters, sculptors and photographers. Is an occasional actress and has appeared in feature and short films and documentaries.
Hortus Environmental Design, New York, NY, US, Founder / Environmental Designer
Hortus Environmental Design is an American based multidisciplinary design synergy comprised of disciplinarians in the fields of Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Industrial Design, Furniture and Lighting Design, Texture Design and Graphic Design.
We strive to re-define the mass interpretation of value, and operate with the belief that a horizontally formed synergy of creative minds working both indepedantly and in unison forms meaningfully conscientious, innovative, distinctive, and discerning design.
Robert Schwartz and Associates, Specification Consultants, New York, NY, US, DIrector of New Business Development / Specifications Writer / Advisor
- Direction and renovation / creation of company identity and website / web presence.
- Creation and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Creation and maintenance of business relationships.
- Upgrade of operations and standard of communication and level of collaboration with clients.
- Authoring of architectural and landscape specifications.
- Research of building elements, materials and systems.
- Consultation on project specifiic building materials, systems and design details.
- Coordination of construction documents.
- Management of project documentation files.
- Keep clients informed of new building materials and systems.
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, New York, NY, US, Ballet
Maestro: Finis Jhung
Centro de Arte Flamenco Y Danza Española Amor de Dios, Madrid, ES, Flamenco Dance, Percussion and Musicology
Maestros: La Tati, Omayra Amaya, Belen Maya, Oscar Valero, Jose Moreno, Dionisia Garcia, Elena Andujar
Art Center College of Design, Environmental Design
Studied landscape design, architectural design, lighting design, furniture design, and visual communications.
Pasadena City College, Fashion Design & Merchandising
Studied fashion design, patternmaking, clothing production, production and merchandising.