UCLA Sustainability Certification
Tier I Certification as a LEED Green Associate
Tier II Certification as a LEED Accredited Professional, Expected March 2012
Consultant, Los Angeles, CA, US, Architecture/Design Consultant
• Interior Architecture Project, Los Angeles, California (12/11 to Present)
Under the direction of the Senior Project Architect:
o Perform interior architectural work for the renovation of two restaurants; one in Orange County, California and one in San Diego, California. Work includes surveying the existing building and space; conceptual sketching; schematic design; space planning and design development; construction documentation and detailing; construction site visitation.
o Manage the permitting process.
o Draft architectural drawings and details for projects using AutoCAD.
o Translate hand sketches and drawings using SketchUp and AutoCAD.
• Interior Design Project, Los Angeles, California (8/11 to 12/11)
o Completed two design concepts and color scheme choices for client.
o Developed entire design concept (including fixture/furniture selection, space planning and architectural details).
• Residential Rehab Project, Destin, Florida (6/11 to 8/11)
o Oversaw daily operations, including purchasing, outsourcing, and client relations.
o Provided space planning solutions and expansion on desgin concepts.
o Conducted client/designer meetings.
Cole Martinez Curtis and Associates, Marina del Rey, CA, US, Assistant to Architect
CMCA designs distinctive hotels, resorts, clubs and spas in the U.S. and internationally.
• Performed interior architectural work. Work included surveying the existing building and space; conceptual sketching; schematic design; space planning and design development; construction documentation and detailing; construction site visitation.
• Managed the permiting process for various projects.
• Wrote and edited architectural specifications for proposal generation.
• Drafted architectural drawings and details for projects using AutoCAD.
• Translated hand sketches and drawings using SketchUp and AutoCAD.
• Wrote architectural description of projects for publication, as well as posted on firm’s website.
• Managed and maintained architectural materials and reference library.
• Updated design schedules for review at weekly meetings.
• Helped in selecting finishes and furnishings for several projects.
• Created color boards and design narratives.
• Responsible for drafts of architectural service contracts.
• Projects included Hotel Erwin in Venice, California and The Westin Edina Galleria in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Ergo Design Works, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Coordinator
• Assisted principle designer of high-end residential projects in all design phases, including survey of existing conditions, conceptual sketching, schematic design, space planning, design development, detailing, and construction documentation using AutoCAD.
• Coordinated research on products, materials, and manufacturers’ specifications, as well as incorporating research into construction documents.
• Developed rendering perspectives using SketchUp.
• Conducted project research for principles and design staff prior to client presentations and meetings.
• Sourced furnishings, interior and exterior hardware, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, as well as exterior and interior finishes.
• Lead project management position for Hollywood Hills home. Responsible for contractor, vendor, and design sourcing, as well as AutoCAD plans.
• Projects included homes and condominiums in the Malibu, Pacific Palisades and Hollywood Hills areas of California, as well as a hospitality development on Necker Island.
Fusch Serold and Partners, Dallas, TX, US, Assistant to Principle Architect
• Scanned existing drawings into computer system to create online portfolio.
• Responsible for keeping Principle on track for completion of projects.
• Developed sources for furnishings and finishes.
• AutoCAD work for lighting and plumbing plans.
Blume Architecture, Dallas, TX, US, Assistant to Principle Architect
• Responsible for architectural photography of homes for online portfolio.
Sunsational Properties, Destin, FL, US, Assistant to President
• Managed vendor relations for resort properties.
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, US, Masters, Architecture/Design Consultant
• AIA Scholarship Recipient
• AWA Scholarship Recipient
• Graduate Fellowship Program
• Dean’s List all Semesters
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, US, Bachelors, English, Political Science
• National Honor Society of Collegiate Scholars
• Dean’s List all Semesters