Coral Gables, FL 33146 ‡ (305) 972-8819 ‡ firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain an entry-level position as an intern architect in the Architecture industry.
University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
Bachelor of Architecture - 2012
Housing and Residential Life Security Coral Gables, FL 10/2008 - Present
Security Assistants are student employees of the Department of Housing and Residential Life. The SA is responsible for late night security and admitting residents and guests into the residential colleges between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
• Work part time between 25 and 35 hours per week supervising student Security Assistants, helping in emergency situations and trouble-shooting any issues that arise throughout the night.
• Responsible for conducting interviews for the student Security Assistants and carrying out the hiring process.
Urban Outfitters Coral Gables, FL 06/2009 - 09/2009
• Assisted customers with selections, payment, and fitting rooms.
• Created displays to increase sales for targeted items.
• Ensured great customer service by always greeting customers when they entered.
Food's Etc. Clearlake, CA 05/2008 - 08/2008
• Provided customers with efficient check-out services and great customer service.
• Helped stock and organize the displays for customer convenience.
Comprehensive Design Studio
Management of Professional Practices
Digital Architectural Photography, Editing and Color Correction
Architecture Theory and History Courses
Building Structures and Systems
AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Maya
Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Bridge -Adobe Creative Suite CS4
Microsoft Office Suite
Vice President, United States Green Building Council Students, 2008-2012.
Member, University of Miami Democrats, 2007-2009.
Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity, 2011-2012.
University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, US, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture