• Developed a strong expertise in programming and planning, interior architecture, accessible design, AutoCAD drawing, along with coordination of the architectural and engineering disciplines.
• Excellent comprehension skills and the ability to quickly grasp what the client wants and requires and to translate those wants and requirements into tangible designs within the specified budget.
• Mastered the ability to maintain a calm and cool composure under pressurizing and stressful situations.
• Developed existing conditions drawings from field measurements and original drawings.
• Produced and coordinated drawing packages for existing conditions through construction documents.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients and employees of the company from each and every branch and level.
• Strong background in commercial, residential and government projects.
AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Pertmaster (Primavera) and Google Sketchup.
LEED Green Associate - January 2013
Masters of Management in Construction (MSc), Kingston University, London - September 2010
Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch.), S.V.I.T, Gujarat University, Gujarat, India - July 2008
The Interiors Collaborative, Kuwait
Interior Architect and Construction Manager March 2011 –October 2011
The Interiors Collaborative (TIC) is an architectural and interior design firm in the State of Kuwait for the past 30 years. The firm has had decades of experience not only in design but carrying out concepts until their realizations into final products; these include but are not limited to presentations, working drawings, execution of projects, site supervisions, and purchasing of materials to fully optimize the clients’ best interests.
• Involvement in projects from inception to completion and actively involved in design development along with value added inputs.
• Dealing with clients, discussing and making a note their requirements, preparing concept drawings, sketches, presentation boards etc for client meetings.
• Extensively worked on presentation drawings, tender drawings, working drawings and shop drawings.
• Actively involved in generating Bills of Quantities and FF&E documents, Project Planning and Scheduling, Cost Control, Procurement Tracking, Construction monitoring, close out management.
• Supervised all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities.
• Identifying & developing alternate vendor source for achieving cost effective purchase of equipment, accessories & timely delivery so as to minimize project cost.
Key Projects: Crowne Plaza Hotel , Crowne Plaza Hotel Extension, Ministry of Electricity & Water, Najaf Hotel, Fauchon Restaurants, Public Authority for Applied Education and Training Campuses.
Greenline Interiors, Kuwait
Interior Architect August 2008 – August 2009
Greenline was established in Kuwait in 1964 as a specialized contracting company and executing infra-structure projects for major private sector clients and government ministries. Greenline Interiors portfolios include prestigious fit-out projects in the region including luxury hospitality, Leisure industry, International hotels chains, corporate offices and institutional projects.
• Collaborated with clients and contractors and layouts for remodel and new construction projects.
• Contributed to the design development along with involvement in generating Photoshop renderings, sample boards and mood boards for client presentations.
• Worked and reviewed working, tender and shop drawings for shell/core and interior architectural finishes and assemblies.
• Major contribution in preparing FF&E documents, specs sheets, bills of quantities along with other construction documents required for pricing and bidding for important projects.
• Assessed and answered general contractor Requests for Information
• Coordinated various design teams as well as managed the onsite work force, to execute and deliver the projects on time and as per client needs.
Key Projects: Crowne Plaza Extension, NAS Lounge & Business Center, Laila Galleria Spa, Shabestan Restaurant
KEO International Consultants, Kuwait
Intern Architect July 2006- November 2006
KEO International Consultants is a global provider of total professional consulting solutions in the construction industry. The firm is internationally recognized as a dynamic and highly capable leader in the delivery of Planning, Architectural Design, Civil Engineering and Project Management Services.
• Provided architectural support to the lead architect in the design, selection, coordination, and detailing of architectural materials and systems.
• Performed redline changes and revisions.
• Assisted in the streamlining the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
• Assisted with contract administration responsibilities.
• Made concept models and Photoshop renderings for client presentations.
Kingston University London, London, GB, Masters, Management in Construction
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology, Gujarat University, Vasad, IN, BArch, Architecture