I am a dynamic and ambitious architect with 4 years of work experience in various residential, institutional, commercial, urban design, and interior design projects from concept to build stage. I have strong capability in analyzing building regulations, planning, designing, preparing specifications, creating construction drawings and coordinating projects within strict deadlines. My excellent communication and leadership skills make me a valuable employee and team leader.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Admission Office Assistant,
• Assisted with filing and data entry of student’s application on Datatel.
• Assisted with regular maintenance and up gradation of office.
Apostrophe A uD, Mumbai, India, Consultant Architect,
• Coordinated with all project phases from conceptualization and requirements determination, through planning, design and final construction.
• Conducted several presentations and meetings with the client, consultant and manager to finalize the optimum layout and required specifications.
• Worked on competitions and design guideline for International Diplomatic Enclave in Navi Mumbai.
Architect Hafeez Contractor, Mumbai, India, Intermediate Architect
• Developed preliminary designs, prepared presentation drawings, construction documents, working set drawings, and specifications for IT Parks, schools and residential projects.
• Read and analyzed building codes, master plan strategies, and programmatic requirements for a high density residential and commercial projects.
• Supervised the proper implementation of plans, consulted with subcontractors and took on the spot decisions regarding various construction issues.
• Effectively led a team of two intern architects engaged in providing full concept through delivery architectural design and construction administration services
• Demonstrated ability to deliver projects within strict time deadlines
City Scape Architects, Mumbai, India, Intern Architect,
• Developed preliminary design and detailed construction drawings.
• Worked on presentation, rendering and model making.
• Designed and created Graphics for Brochures of Architectural and Interior projects.
Meta Design Architects, Mumbai, India, Part Time Intern
• Assisted in the coordination of plans and designs.
• Performed an array of administrative duties related to projects such as code and zoning research.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Masters, Urban Environmental System Management
Rizvi College of Architecture, Mumbai, India, BArch, Architecture