I am extremely interested in obtaining the Construction Project Manager position with your company as published on March 7, 2012. I have outlined some background information about myself below and have attached a copy of my resume for your consideration. I am conscientious in my personal and professional life and take great pride in myself and my work. I cope well with high stress situations and I am at my best in pressure situations. I have managed a variety of projects simultaneously resulting in quality workmanship and better than expected results. I have been successful in negotiating with key decision makers and possess a hard-working ethic in the pursuit of excellence and team building.
As a loyal, energetic, tenacious and true team player, I am enthusiastic about possibly continuing my career with the challenges your organization and position have to offer.
BodyLogicMD, Boca Raton, FL, US, Project Manager
Plan, monitor, control project activities, attention to staffing resources and coordinate multiple teams (locally and remotely), update and maintain legal documents, amending contracts as needed billing analysis, coordinate timelines for specific projects. Develop and update programs in the EMR coordinating with our Physicians and their staff.
Equinox Holdings, Inc., New York, NY, US, Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGER, NEW CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION Sept. 2008-Oct.2010
- Coordinating all tradesmen, designers and executive team under challenging time constraints.
- Prioritizing goals to meet all deadlines with contractor performance reporting promoting safety at all times.
- Managing projects within or under budget, inclusive of negotiating change orders.
- Possessing technical expertise, interpreting design concepts and government regulations & code requirements.
Tommy K Supplements, Boca Raton, FL, US, Owner
Startup retail operation for a niche product in an exclusive area. Continued business profitability with the growth of several hundred clients through innovative marketing and promotional activities.
- Expertise with vendor management, accounting and forecasting.
- Oversaw inventory control and management of perishables.
- Implemented marketing promotions to increase clientele.
Bovis Lend Lease, Miami, FL, US, Project Engineer
Having utilized my pro-active and leadership skills, I was promoted from office to field supervision.
These roles encompassed Project Management and Personnel Supervision for The Carillon Hotel Canyon Ranch Project.
- Oversaw purchasing and scheduling working with owners and management personnel.
- Read and implemented blueprints; managing progress and timelines.
- Partnered with City of Miami inspectors and interfaced with local government officials ensuring code qualification of
Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL, US, Bachelors, Business