• Talented and highly motivated designer with senior architectural designer, project architect/manager experience in the United States, Korea, Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Technical expertise, along with broad experience in residential, hospitality, commercial and institutional architecture.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and detail oriented skills. Team player.
• Experience in handling fast-paced and large/complex projects.
• Passionate environmentally conscious designer able to deliver effective results in a timely manner.
• Experienced leading day-to-day construction administration activities.
• Familiar with NYC Zoning Codes.
• Expert level in AutoCAD Architecture, PhotoShop, SketchUp, Revit and other arch software.
BRIAN O’KEEFE ARCHITECT, PC, New York, NY USA , Sr. Architectural Designer/Project Architect
• Developed all phases of innovative high-end residential / multi-family and commercial projects ideas from concept to completion/construction administration
• Produced Construction Documents, technical details. Coordinated materials, schedules and workloads.
• Coordinated all contractor / sub-contractor plans
• Led and mentored junior associates on the production of construction documents, technical drawing details and specifications
• Prepared all necessary documents for DOB submissions, and reviewed design and CD to assure compliance with NYC codes
• Coordinated effective communications between all project involved parties
• Managed consultants,
• Coordinated on-site design problems and solutions during weekly construction meetings
• Cultivated successful relationships with clients and kept effective communication channels that resulted in successful projects, happy clients, and new business for the firm
Design Bureaux, Inc, New York, NY, US, Designer/Interior Architect
• Designed high end hospitality (restaurants, bar bistros, artisanal brewery) and retail projects in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia and Seoul, Korea
• Successfully led and developed projects from conceptual-schematic studies to completion including floor planning, material selection and composition, lighting, art work, and detailing of custom furniture designs
• Coordinated effective communication between contractors, subcontractors and vendors resulting in the successful achievement of project goals as scheduled
• Prepared complex construction documentation and construction details
• Prepared 3D models and images for project presentations
FREELANCE CONSULTANT, New York, NY, US, Architectural Designer/ 3D Visualizer/ Project Architect
• Designed and developed all phases of high-end residential projects (beachfront villas, townhouses, apartment buildings, country houses) and commercial properties
• Reviewed projects and determined specific needs such as space, ventilation, machinery/equipment modifications, locations, and specific renovations
• Created 3D models and renderings for clients
• Prepared construction documents for private companies and contractors
BO ARKITEKTURA, Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, Head Architectural Designer / Project Director
• Designed a high-end beachfront residential complex master plan
• Designed and developed all phases of a large-scale beachfront high-end resort-residential complex, including but not limited to ten high end villa models, a country club, two restaurants, a hotel guest house and services.
• Managed and led a group of four designers, providing design direction and programming during project development
• Prepared and performed concept and design presentation to clients
• Oversaw the construction documents production
GVA -GÓMEZ VÁZQUEZ ALDANA & ASO, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Project Director / Lead Architectural Designer
• Promoted to Project Director/Lead Architectural designer after a proven record of excellent design solutions and successful project completions
• Led and coordinated a group of seven designers
• Designed complex master plans, site plans of high-end residential, commercial and hospitality projects through all of its phases
• Managed programming, analysis estimates, materials procurement, and vendors
• Coordinated and cultivated client relationship and external consultant teams
• Performed on-site supervision of multiple projects in different phases
GVA - GÓMEZ VÁZQUEZ ALDANA & ASO, New York, NY, US, Project Architect / Architectural Designer
• Created and developed high-end residential, beachfront vacation houses, townhouse and apartment buildings from conceptual ideas through completion along with principals or other team member meeting deadlines
• Drafted complex and large-scale construction documents, detailed drawings and concept presentations
• Supervised and reorganized technical and engineering construction documents.
• Created 3D models and rendering views for clients
• Elaborated architectural models
PATRICIA REID BAQUERO STUDIO, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Architect-CAD Designer
• Collaborated on design of high-end beachfront villas and retail interiors.
• Drafted technical and installation plans for projects
• Managed and coordinated vendors, installation crews, material selection, and on-site installation
ROBERTO SCARFULLERY, SA, Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep, Junior Architect
• Hired as Junior Architect after exceptional internship performance
• Collaborated on designs for residential and hospitality projects
• Drafted construction documents and construction detail plans.
• Coordinated consultants and technical construction information.
ROBERTO SCARFULLERY, SA, Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep, Intern Architect
• Drafted complex large-scale construction documents
• Collaborated on designing teaching rooms for schools and sections of hospitality projects.
• Administered constructions supply
Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU), Santo Dominigo, Dominican Republic, Project Management
Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo (UASD), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, MArch, Architectural Design
Master in Architectural Design.
Universidad Central del Este (UCE), San Pedro de Macorís, Dominican Republic, BArch, Architecture
Universidad Central del Este (UCE), San Pedro de Macorís, Dominican Republic, Bachelors, Interior Design