see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
Architect, LEED Green Associate, with over five years of professional experience in high-end residential, commercial and landscape design. Interested in environmentally conscious design techniques, high-performance buildings and passive house design.
Softwares: AutoCAD, VectorWorks, Cinema 4D, Maxwell Render, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, ArcGIS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers and Keynote.
Bories and Shearron LLC, New York, NY, US, Project Architect
Project architect responsibilities for two landmark high-end residential projects in New York City and a 8,000 sqft residence in East Hampton, NY.
• Assist Lead designer with design development of a $14 million gut renovation of a landmark residence
• Performed zoning analysis based New York City zoning laws.
• Created LPC packages for submission to the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission
• Created DOB packages for submission to the New York City Department of Buildings.
• Participated in New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission hearing
• Developed design and construction drawings for all four projects.
• Provided site observation; coordinated with consultants, contractors and decorators during design and construction phase.
The Plant Republic, inc, New York, NY, US, Freelance Landscape Architect
Landscape design of four projects; including a 3 acres residential property in Southampton, NY.
• Worked along the Lead designer in the conception and design development of a 10,000 sqft woodland garden, 4 green roofs, 2 interior gardens, 20,000 sqft of walking paths and tall grasses, a 1,000 sft vegetable garden, a dock, and the rehabilitation of a 47,000 sqft wetland with native species.
• Developed design and construction drawings for two projects.
VOXEL•ESTUDIO, Dominican Republic/New York City, Co-Founder
Provide architectural design services for multiple clients.
High-End Residential; Commercial; Hospitality:
-Materials Research and Specs
-Building information modeling (BIM)
Orbitarq SA, Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic, Junior Architect
High-End Residential; Hospitality:
-Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Masters, Urban Environmental Systems Management
-Co-Chair of the Graduate Student Organization Leaders in Environmental Advocacy at Pratt (LEAP).
-Head archivist for the School of Architecture’s Graduate Planning Department, Programs for Sustainable Planning & Development (PSPD).
-Scholarship from the Sustainable Planning Department
Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU), Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic, BArch, Architecture and Urbanism
Leadership in Sustainability Award, Award
Student Award for proven outstanding leadership in the advancement of sustainability on the Pratt campus and use of sustainable values in personal work.
Pratt Institute Graduate Scholarship, Scholarship
Scholarship from the School of Architecture's Graduate Planning Department, Programs for Sustainable Planning and Development (PSPD).
XI International Architecture Biennale of Santo Domingo - BIASD, Honorable Mention
Thesis Project: Cultural Center of the East Region
Subject: Metaphors - Mimesis in Architecture
Santo Domingo's XI International Biennale of Architecture [BIASD]
Internacional Competition for the Urban Landscape of La Puntilla, Puerto Plata, Honorable Mention
'Quedate en mi Casa' San Felipe de Puerto Plata
Secretaria de Estado de Turismo [SECTUR].