Daniela Castro is an architect with over 7 years of experience working with architecture and interior architecture on projects as corporate interiors, residential, hospitality, retail, public and private schools, mixed-use developments, high rise residential and office buildings in the tri-state area and abroad working as a valuable member of award wining companies team such as HLW, Costas Kondylis and Partners, Gensler, Ted Moudis and Rockwell Group. She has experience with construction management, extensive experience producing all phases drawing sets. Strong construction details knowledge and communication skills, extremely organized, self motivated and leadership abilities, familiar with all trades coordination submittals and shopdrawings revision.
RMJM Hillier, New York, NY, US, Consultant Architect
• Development of BID and CD. Responsible for structural, MEP and site coordination. Development of millwork and construction details, set revision, graphics and Cad Standards coordination.
• Project: Cancer Center located in Porto Rico (286,000 sf-$106,000,000).
Jeffrey Jordan Architect,, Elmsford, NY, Project Manager
• Project management experience, covering all phases of design from SD thru CA. Experience in the coordination of construction documents, project planning and scheduling. Extensive knowledge in construction detailing. Schematic design development, design development, space planning development, DOB documents, Construction Documents, MEP and structural coordination. Site survey, building code coordination, ADA requirements implemented to the design. Development of AutoCAD office standards, project files structure and CTB settings.
• Projects: Trevor Day School (55,000sf – $5,000,000); Hoss Intropia vendor space at Bloomingdales Soho and VA.
Macrae-Gibson Architects,, New York, NY, Project manager
• Schematic Design, Design Development, DOB, Construction Documents, Coordination With structural, MEP, and architectural experience. Site surveys, building code coordination. Coordination of USGBC LEED requirements. Coordination meetings with consultants and client. Construction administration including Progress meetings, pre-construction meetings with FID inspectors, PO, GC, and client. Development of preliminary construction schedule, meeting minutes, RFI’s responses, bulletins for SCA standards, and Expedition.
• Projects: PS 196 (34,000 sf – Budget $2,980,000), IS 181X (195,470 sf – Budget $5.2million), PS 153 X (137,853 sf Budget $690,000), Truman Site work, PS 166M (15,000 sf of roof work, $1.9million), PS 70 X (Budget $3.4milion), Truman HS Pool Upgrade (Budget $9.2milion).
• Field rep. for projects – Jill Chaifetz Transfer High School (24,180 sf – Budget $8.6milion), Truman High School, and PS196.
HLW, New York, NY, Consultant Architect
• Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documents, Site Surveys and Building Code Coordination experience. Coordination meetings with multiple trades consultants and client.
• Projects: Guggenheim Asset Management, NY (30,025 sf – Budget $500,000); Omnicom, NY; A&E Television Networks, NY (20,000 sf); United Nations Complex (840,000 sf – Budget undisclosed), NY; Hilton Hotel, Short Hills Spa (11,500 sf – Budget$ 600,000).
Faculdade Metodista Bennett, Rio de Janeiro, BR, BArch, Architecture and Urbanism
EDUCATION: Bachelor in Architecture, Faculdade Metodista Bennett (Bennett Methodist University), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1998 – 2003).
LEED accreditation ongoing.