*Graduate of Prairie View A&M with a B.s in architecture, currently enrolled at Savannah College of Art and Design (Masters in architecture Candidate 2015), where I am in my second year of a two year program.
* 25 person collaboration project between Savannah Georgia and Guatemala. The project was for a museum and research center in Antigua, Guatemala.
*Opportunity to enter into architectural competitions, where my team and I placed in top ten percent for the Norway "120 hour" competition and took part in the Two Addison Design competition.
*Worked With Dakota Jackson during studio project on an exhibition space that dealt with the retrospective of his works.
*Freelance Graphic designer I specially dealt with album art work. I have the ability to take an idea that a client has given, within those parameters transform an idea to reality.
My vision is to be a well-rounded professional specializing in Architecture. Organization, creativity, Innovation, motivation, and ambition are things I believe companies look for, which is something I can provide.
Freelance Graphic Designer, Kansas City, MO, US, freelance Graphic Designer
Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. Listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions. Communicating in such a way that will best meet the needs for the client's BRAND.
Specializing in Company logos and Album Art in relation to music.
Spofford, Kansas City, MO, US, mentor
Giving insight about keeping on task and setting goals and priorities.
Continue to encourage the mentee to learn and improve.
Working time to time with the mentee’s case worker and therapist
When necessary, pointing out areas that need improvement, always focusing on the mentee’s behavior, never his/her character.
Habitat for Humanity, Kansas City, MO, US, Volunteer
Taking on the construction part of volunteering, helping to build houses for families in need. working closely with contractors and other volunteers.
Worldwide Liquidators, Kansas City, MO, US, Sales
1. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
3. Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
4. Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
5. Communicate customer requests to management.
6. Assist in completing price changes within the department.
7. Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
8. Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
9. Operate forklift and rug cutting machine.
puma, Cypress, TX, US, Sales
1. Properly inform customers about the PUMA brand and products.
2. Achieve sales targets of the store and the daily turnover.
3. Achieve individual sales target.
4. Assist in all work dealing with inventory control and daily "cycle counts".
5. Communicate merchandise and selling ideas to the store manager.
6. Take care of the store displays, in accordance with the guidelines and general household PUMA procedures.
7. Open and close the store, along with the store manager, following the proper procedures.
Kenneth Cole Productions, Cypress, TX, US, Sales
1. Maintain customer contact for sales staff.
2. Properly inform customers about the Kenneth Cole brand and products.
3. Achieve sales targets of the store and the daily turnover.
4. Achieve individual sales target.
5. Assist in all work dealing with inventory control and daily "cycle counts".
6. Communicate merchandise and selling ideas to the store manager.
7. Take care of the store displays, in accordance with the guidelines and general household Kenneth Cole procedures.
8. Open and close the store, along with the store manager, following the proper procedures.
timlis arketekcher, Kansas City, MO, US, intern
1.converting floor plans/blueprints into auto-cad formatting
2.rendering design for substation,involving front facade design to fit the environment
3.determining square footage and specifications for different renovation projects
4.shadowing the senior architecture through day to day tasks and the client process
5.rendering three to-scale drawings for substation project
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA, US, MArch, architecture
Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, TX, US, BArch, architecture