I completed a BS degree in Architecture on May 2009 and now, look forward to the next step of my career. My academic success can probably be attributed to my determination, resourcefulness and creativity and I’m confident these same attributes will also help me to be successful in my professional career. Career goals would include being a licensed architect as well as being LEED certified, also involved in urban planning.
Habitat for Humanity, Kansas City, MO, US, Volunteer
Taking on the construction part of volunteering, helping to build houses for families in need. working closely with contractors and other volunteers.
Worldwide Liquidators, Kansas City, MO, US, Sales
1. Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
2. Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
3. Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
4. Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
5. Communicate customer requests to management.
6. Assist in completing price changes within the department.
7. Participate in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
8. Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
9. Operate forklift and rug cutting machine.
puma, Cypress, TX, US, Sales
1. Properly inform customers about the PUMA brand and products.
2. Achieve sales targets of the store and the daily turnover.
3. Achieve individual sales target.
4. Assist in all work dealing with inventory control and daily "cycle counts".
5. Communicate merchandise and selling ideas to the store manager.
6. Take care of the store displays, in accordance with the guidelines and general household PUMA procedures.
7. Open and close the store, along with the store manager, following the proper procedures.
Kenneth Cole Productions, Cypress, TX, US, Sales
1. Maintain customer contact for sales staff.
2. Properly inform customers about the Kenneth Cole brand and products.
3. Achieve sales targets of the store and the daily turnover.
4. Achieve individual sales target.
5. Assist in all work dealing with inventory control and daily "cycle counts".
6. Communicate merchandise and selling ideas to the store manager.
7. Take care of the store displays, in accordance with the guidelines and general household Kenneth Cole procedures.
8. Open and close the store, along with the store manager, following the proper procedures.
timlis arketekcher, Kansas City, MO, US, intern
1.converting floor plans/blueprints into auto-cad formatting
2.rendering design for substation,involving front facade design to fit the environment
3.determining square footage and specifications for different renovation projects
4.shadowing the senior architecture through day to day tasks and the client process
5.rendering three to-scale drawings for substation project
Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, TX, US, BArch, architecture