see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
I'm a designer, architecture student, and travel connoisseur completing my final semester at Clemson University.
In the last two years I have worked and studied throughout Europe, Asia, and North America. I've interned for a range of design firms, from boutique studios focusing on historic restorations and high-end residential construction (EE Fava and Boyles Design) to large offices leading the industry in hospitality and gaming design (Steelman Partners).
Currently I am working as a Legal Interagent for a global business consultant in an effort to settle an investment dispute in Vietnam. I've been involved in every part of the process, from conducting direct-party negotiations to hiring attorneys to carry out the arbitration process. I intend to use the knowledge gained during this experience to advance my skills and proficiency in business development -- an element of architecture critically important but so often overlooked by new graduates.
Seeking employment commencing on May 2012.
FG Advisory International, Washington, DC, US & Vietnam, Legal Interagent
- Orchestrate direct-party negotiations to settle international investment dispute
- Procure agreement for acquisition of large-sum refund settlement
- Facilitate pre-arbitration process to open case in Vietnamese Court
Steelman Partners, Ho Chi Minh City, VN, Intern Architect
- Composed construction document sets for large scale hotel and casino
- Assisted in on-site construction administration
- Generated interior concept floor plans, tiles designs, and detail drawings
E.E. Fava Architects, Charleston, SC, US, Intern Architect
- Designed single-family residential additions and kitchen renovations
- Aided in-office construction and project management
- Coordinated preliminary site assessments
ERF Marketing, Charlotte, NC, US, Product Marketing Supervisor
- Oversaw and managed marketing representatives at multiple locations
- Instructed new employees on active customer engagement
- Facilitated 400 product opinion surveys, more than all Representatives
Boyles Design, Charlotte, NC, US, Design Intern
- Created interior design palettes and floor layouts
- Assisted Manager in planning corporate publicity events
- Facilitated warehouse deliveries and pick-ups
Clemson University, Clemson, SC, US, BArch, Architecture
- May 2012 Graduation
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), Barcelona, ES, Architecture Study Abroad Semester
- Awarded 2nd place in Spring Semester design competition
Fudan University, Shanghai, China, American Scholars
- 1 of 40 American scholars to be selected
- Studied Chinese politics, economics, society, and culture
- Conducted research on 'Chinese Intellectual Property Rights in Architecture'
- Presented studies at major national collegiate research conference
Clemson University Past Presidents Scholar, Scholarship
South Carolina Palmetto Fellowes Scholar, Scholarship
Simpson Strong-Tie Scholar, Scholarship
1 of 50 American architecture students selected.
IACC & Clemson University ‘City Sense’ Competition, 3rd Place
Universitat Politécnica de Catalunya Spring Design Competition, 2nd Place
Fudan University American Scholar, Scholarship
1 of 40 Americans selected to study in China during 2010 Shanghai World Expo.