Research through design, process-oriented, and self-driven individual. Currently interested in place-making, material expression, digital to physical realization, and research-driven solutions. Excels through collaboration, iteration, and experimentation.
Special Topics, San Diego, CA, US, Designer / CNC Fabricator
- Designer / CNC Fabricator
- Assist in design, development, and fabrication of objects, installations, and architecture.
- Produce advanced digital models and drawings for presentation.
- Assist team in formally complex project analysis, feasibility, and execution.
- Coordinate drawings, mock-ups, as-built conditions, with design intent.
- Take on any extra-curricular studio challenges that occur.
NSAD Materials Lab, San Diego, CA, US, Materials Lab Technician
- Materials Lab Technician / CNC Fabricator.
- Lead and facilitate in-house lab projects / Feasibility Analysis.
- Digital Fabrication consulting with students.
- Physical model making / mockups for local San Diego Firms
Centerline Design, LLC, Clovis, CA, US, Draftsmen
- Assist in the Design and Development of Projects
- Production of Presentation Material
- Develop SD, DD, and CD's.
- Coordinate plan submissions with various jurisdictions.
NewSchool of Architecture + Design, San Diego, CA, US, BArch, B.Arch
Focused on the 'Process' of Architecture through research, sketching, modeling, and digitally fabricating.
Shortlist | Con[temporary] Transition, Nomination
IDEA District Park Competition - Shortlisted for top design / partnered with the IDEA District in presenting the project to the East Village Association.
Design Village 2011, 3rd Place
Honorable Mentions: Innovative Lighting, Community Space, Creative Portal