I have a constant will to go further expectations, to research and apply, to touch the client and to team work. Because I believe change is development and I am willing to go for it to reach the goal. I also believe a team is more than a sum of people, is sinnergy combined to thrive.
I am a dynamic, entusiastic, etic, goal oriented, team player and criative person.
I am an architect with 8 years experience, mainly in rehabilitation and sustainable projects, but also in competitions and detailling. For the last 4 years I have been a project manager and team leader responding mainly to programs like housing, hotels, schools and markets. I have worked in Portugal, Spain and The Netherlands.
Travelling, trekking and reading area my hobbies.
Portuguese Native Language
English Spoken and written - Fluency
Spanish Spoken and written - Hight fluency
Dutch Spoken - Basic
AutoCAD and Architectural Desktop 2D e 3D
Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
3D Studio Max
Education and Training
Architecture Degree (6 years degree), Architecture School in the OPorto University (FAUP)
5th and 6th years Majors Urbanism and Sustainability
Final Project (Investigation) Morphological Influences of the Sustainability Practices in the South of Iberic Peninsula
June to July 2010
Management and Coordination of construction sites by Eng. Anabela Bento in ARQCOOP, Lisbon
08 Abril 2010
Urban Rehabilition by Architect José Aguiar and Architect Ana Pinho in Architects College of Portugal
Self employed, free lancer and draughtman, Den Haag, NL, Architect
Sustainable design and construction using non-toxic materials:
- Healthy environment (interiors for children)
- Tree houses
- Consultancy for investigation and project
- Housing and retail
Atelier Urban Blue, Arquitectos e Consultores (reporting to Architect and CEO Pedro Barata +351962411051 / www.wix.com/urbanbluearq/homepage), Montijo, Portugal, Project Team Leader
Rehabilitation for tourism, mainly hotels, Schools and Housing from the sustainable architecture way of thinking was our maincourse. Most of the processes went from the idea of the client till the construction site.
- Preliminary study for an Apartment building including sustainable construction techniques;
- Architectural Project and Engineering Projects Coordination for a Rural Hotel in Montijo;
- Architecture and Detailing Project for an Hotel Rehabilitation in Sesimbra;
- Follow up and backup of Energetic Certification Projects for housing developments;
- Architecture Project and Engineering Projects Coordination for 4 Apartment Buildings;
- Architecture Project and Accessibility Project for Eight Houses in Montijo old town;
- Detail Project, Engineering Projects Coordination and Construction Strategy Plans for Municipal Market
Rehabilitation in Montijo, Portugal;
- Architecture Project and Engeneering Projects coordination for Office Building.
CTFlx, Arquitectura e Urbanismo, Lda. (reporting to Architect Priscila Munuera +351 914 373 84):, Alicante, Spain (first 10 months) and Lisbon, Portugal, Urban Planner (first 10 month) and Project Team Leader
CTF worked mostly in the mediterranean cost providing projects and site construction management in Eco urbanism for turistic resorts, sustainable housing and rehabilitation.
-Real State Studies to attract foreign promoters;
-Preliminary Study of Public Urban Space Project D. Dinis Square in Ourique.
-Architecture Project to the Reconverting of an old warehouse in to 4 Lofts, Cascais;
-Preliminary Project of 4 sustainable houses and 12 industrial warehouses;
-Ideas competition for Conurban strategy in Rio Tejo Margins, Constância;
-Urban Planning with 89 sustainable houses and a small commercial area, Alcochete.
As Urban Planner in Urbanism Department, in Alicante, Spain:
Leading team for “EcoBarrios” Competition, Reconverting an old District in Elche (Spain), in a friendly eco environment
-Investigation Project Coordination “Achieving and sustainable Urbanity”;
-Implementing a work process to use project techniques of sustainable urban infrastructures;
-Master Plan of Jumilla, Múrcia, Spain: Planning of 335.471 m2;
-Master Plan of Boquilobo, Portugal: Planning of 3.000.000 m2;
-Master Plan of Cehegín, Múrcia, Spain: Planning of 6.000.000 m2;
Progesto, Gabinete Técnico de Gestão, Arquitectura e Planeamento, reporting to Professor Architect Miguel Amado (+351 212 067 290):, Barreiro, Portugal, Internship to the Portuguese Architects College
Progesto was know for the sustainable design in housing, schools and industrial building.
- Detail Project and Construction Preparation of a Primary School in Cabanas, Portugal;
- Ideas Competition to Rehabilitation of “1º de Maio” Market andLandscape in Barreiro;
- Architecture Project of an Housing Project with 11 sustainable houses, in Azeitão, Portugal.
Ecologic Architecture Cooperative ARA_B, Barcelona, ES, Academic Internship
ARA-b worked on the ecological material and design field, know for the experimental projects.
- Detail Project and Construction Visits of a House with wooden structure in Villosell, Spain;
- Ideas Competition of a Congress Centre to all the Religions for Interfaith;
- Public Space Design –Rambla do Raval Market, Barcelona, Spain.
Universidade do Porto, Porto, PT, MArch, Architecture
Major in Architecture
Minor in Urbanism
Final Project (Investigation) “Morphological Influences of the Sustainability Practices in the South of Iberia Peninsula¨
Setúbal Enterprising Competition, Honorable Mention
City management for creative cities