Gruzen Samton - IBI Group, New York, NY, Cad designer
Review and updated the 21th Avenue, Continental Station, Forest Hill, Queen
Radin Consulting Services, Newark, NJ, US, cad designer
Trans-Hudson-Express (THE) Tunnel Project. (The Partnership) MTA
• Participated in multidisciplinary team effort to developed and prepared general and structural drawings for construction documents (Final Design) in coordination with engineers.
Ben Thompson Associates, New York, NY, US, Assistant Project Architects
• Architect involved in the design of station plans. Developed Elevations, Sections, Details and Door, Windows, Stairs and Finish Schedules. Coordination with other disciplines to prepare Construction Documents for Final Design for MTA. 96th station, 86th station, 72nd station and 63rd station
B. Thayer Associates. Architecture and Engineering, New York, NY, US, Assistant Project Architects
• Developed and prepared construction documents including floor plans, elevations, sections and construction details of the following architectural project:
Morrisville Train Storage Yard – Phase 2, Morrisville, NJ (NJ Transit).
Rehabilitation of Bruckner Expressway over Westchester Creek, Union Port Bridge Operator House, Bronx, New York (NYC DOT)., A.C. Powell Bridge, Manhattan, NY (NYC DOT - Division of Bridges)
Replacement of Willis Avenue Bridge, Manhattan and the Bronx, NY (NYC DOT)
Port Authority Projects. LGA Battery Charger, 800-Mhz Trunked Radio Communication System,
Path Tunnels A & B & Tunnels E & F Infrastructure Improvements Phase Projects.
Lee Harris Pomeroy Architects, New York, NY, US, Intermediate Architect
• Assistant Project Architect responsible for the Categorical Extension for the Fulton Transit Center, 4-5 Line Station. Involved in architectural design and drawings preparation to produce construction documents for MTA, including survey, Demolition and Proposed Floor Plan, Sections, Elevations and Construction details
Metrotech Consulting Services, New York, NY, US, cad designer
• Grand Central Terminal. Improvement for Ventilation
• Washington Group
Responsible for coordination, modifying drawings, updating profiles and tabulation.
Prepared Erection Diagrams, Wiring Plans, Steel Details, Section and Elevations
Managed, coordinated, developed construction documents for the following projects:
Newark City Subway Extension and Vehicle Base Facility
LRV Maintenance Shop - Architectural and Structural Plans
Final Site Work. Vehicle Base Facility and Grade Crossing
Hudson Bergen Light Rail Project, New Jersey Transit, Jersey City, New Jersey
LRV Storage Building, LRV Service and Maintenance Shop Building Structure
Overhead Contact System
Highland Associates, New York, NY, US, Architectural draftsperson
Involved in all phases of architectural projects from conception through completion of the following projects:
Macys Bay Plaza (Bronx) – Bridgewater, Burlington, New Port (New Jersey) – Stern – Bloomingdale -CTC Eagle Point – Fiber Optic Station – Telergy (Columbia) – CTC – Appalachia Prototype Fiber Optic Station
BDB Development, New York, NY, US, Architectural draftsperson
• Involved in all phases of design of architectural projects.
• Developed drawings for residential and commercial projects from the schematic design to the completion of working drawings
• Survey for preparing the working drawings from conception through finish. Set of plans for clients and DOB
• Construction estimates for BID (breakdown).
• Construction supervision in the field. In charged of project workflow
• Expediter. Meeting with examiners to get the approval permit. Meeting with clients to check the progress of the project.