An accomplished architectural designer, with proven design and management skills who believes in the
practice of a collaborative approach to architecture. With a broad range of experience and education in
architectural design, project management, engineering systems, construction, and fabrication I can provide a holistic design with unique and innovative insight.
Island International Exterior Fabricators, LLC, Calverton, NY, US, Project Manager / Project Engineer
Architectural Design and Project Management:
• Develop and review project scope, specifications, and building codes.
• Produce shop drawings, construction documents, and system design details.
• Design, test, and construct full scale visual and performance mock-ups.
• Oversee subcontractors’ facilities and manufacturing procedures.
• Maintain project schedule, product submittals, RFI's, and change orders.
Fabrication, Construction, and Installation Management:
• Produce and distribute fabrication drawings and installation details.
• Maintain shop fabrication and field installation schedule.
• Provide technical support to fabrication shop and job-site foreman.
• Coordinate construction and site logistics.
• Implement quality control procedures.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Athol High School, Athol, MA, US, High School, High School
Bedford Traveling Workshop, Award
• Traveled to developing Chinese cities to experience current development and construction.
• Learned about the necessity of closely linking the architectural and engineering fields to design buildings.
• Visited architecture firms, engineering firms, and constructions sites.
• Designed a sketch project with another architecture student and two structural engineering students.