see all...Viewing 3 out of 12 projects
Energetic and highly motivated architectural designer experienced in various projects and constructions, LEED accredited professional.
Freiheit and Ho Architects, Kirkland, WA, US, Architectural Designer II
• On-site documentation of existing buildings into an as-built configuration.
• Assisting in implementation of conceptual designs, integration of technical solutions
• Establishing building codes & standards and coordinating with team members and consultants.
• My general ability to lead and direct the activities and resources of smaller assigned projects has reached a new level of knowledge working around tight budget and schedule.
NAC Architecture, Seattle, WA, US, Architectural Designer
• A team member on educational and healthcare projects - all design phases including construction administration and specifications, and marketing.
• Preparing preliminary design studies, client presentation materials, design sketches, renderings, models, and graphics.
• Preparing drawings for schematic design and design development phases.
• Participate on the construction documents’ phases.
• Elevated my performance and knowledge of CAD office work, building codes, quality control, 3D modeling, understanding the importance to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow work group members, placing higher priority on work group goals, and offering to help other co-workers when they needed assistance. Became a LEED certified AP.
DLR Group, Seattle, WA, US, Architectural Designer
• A team member on a variety of projects – educational, correctional facilities, retail, and Boeing – commercial planes, and defense systems.
• Establishing good interpersonal relationships as a team member – responsibility, meeting deadlines, and developing basic knowledge of different assembly systems.
• Gained valuable experience, bringing CAD drafting skills up to higher efficiency, ability to perform responsibilities and work assigned tasks as a project team member meeting deadlines.
Westlake Reed Leskosky, Cleveland, OH, US, Intern Architect
• Working on performing arts centers, housing, and restoration was an excellent departing point to be introduced into the design process.
• Gained knowledge and experience working with CAD at an office environment, knowledge & understanding of the interactions between departments / disciplines and how their products / processes affect one another, and enhancing my 3D modeling skills.
Kent State University, Kent, OH, US, MArch, Architecture & Environmetal Design
Architecture & Environmental Design
School for Building Construction & Architecture, Sofia, BG, Surveying, Cartography, & Photogrametry
Geodezy / Surveying, Cartograpghy, & Photogrametry
A Scholastic Award by the American Institute of Architects and the American Architectural Foundation, Scholarship
A Scholastic Award presented by the American Institute of Architects and the American Architectural Foundation for scholarly pursuit in the field of architecture.
First Energy Design Competition 2003, 3rd Place
Third place in collaboration with Richard Haskell for achievement of excellence in the design of the Akron Office Building – First Energy Design Competition 2003.