Motivated and creative individual with significant experience in the architectural industry seeking a challenging position in a dynamic firm. Possesses a solid educational foundation combined with design, production, and construction experience.
GENE KAUFMAN ARCHITECT, New York, NY, US, Project Architect
- Provided design, production and construction coordination for high rise hospitality and residential projects.
- Visited project sites while under construction to inspect and coordinate.
- Initiated and created a comprehensive system to simplify zoning analysis tables.
- Efficiently completed full sets of architectural and interior design drawings on various projects while meeting strict deadlines.
- Reviewed and marked up various shop drawings for projects.
- Created many presentations for new projects, office marketing and public relations.
- Updated company website with new project information and news articles.
- Created standard schedules for the office.
Gruskin Group, Springfield, NJ, US, Designer
- Space planning and programming for a national retail client.
- Thoroughly study and understand egress and ADA regulations.
- Led a team through office renovation project.
- Conducted thorough site investigations for ease of design.
Tricarico Architecture and Design PC, Wayne, NJ, US, CAD Operator/Architectural Intern
- Produced detailed construction drawings for high end retail clients.
- Performed code analysis for projects located nationwide.
- Coordinated projects with client, landlord, vendors, and contractor.
- Performed a comprehensive exploration of site conditions.
Feldman & Feldman Architects, Colts Neck, NJ, US, Architectural Intern
- Managed residential projects from beginning to end in a timely manner.
- Produced working drawings for residential and commercial buildings.
- Planning, analysis and design implementation for residential clients.
- Became familiar with the building code and zoning regulations.
Raval Engineering Company LLC, Cranbury, NJ, US, CAD Operator
- Studied and analyzed structural elements for design realization.
- Became proficient in AutoCAD.
- Conducted structural and technical evaluations of building and properties.
- Initiated communication with clients for design elements and project updates.
URS Corporation, Cranford, NJ, US, Information Technology Intern
- Became proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Managed huge databases.
- Ran reports for various departments by developing queries and sorts.
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, MArch, Architecture
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, Bachelors, Computer Science