see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
With an education in architecture and with professional experience in both the architectural and construction industries, my objective is to work in a way that can help me utilizes my versatility and work ethic which encompasses both a design and building aspect.
Throughout my work experiences, I have been used in many different ways to help assist on a project. Whether it is helping in the early stages of design, drafting, running coordination meetings, or working in the field, I have been very versatile in using my skills to get the job done efficiently without compromising on quality.
My interests and skills primarily are in the area of BIM and parametric model drafting using software such as Revit and Navisworks. I am also quite versatile in the use of other types of computer software such as adobe suite and google sketch up.
I have always had a strong sense for designing buildings, but also love to see them get built so my objective would be to work for a company that is passionate about both. I am looking to work with a caring group of people that know how to have fun working together, but are serious about their work, the accuracy of their drawings, and are continuously striving to improve and raise the benchmark for future success in the design and construction industry.
Douglas Pancake Architects, Inc., Newport Beach, CA, US, Job Captain
Lead & assist in the production and development of new and existing projects in the senior housing market.
Work closely with owner, project architect, and design consultants on renovations, additions, and new construction projects from conceptual programming through construction.
Responsible for development & coordination of construction documents utilizing Archicad 16.
Responsible for gathering project data, material research, and code analysis.
Work with local neighborhood countils, city departments, and agencies to obtain clearances for permitting.
Develop and produce solutions for new and exissting design problems; coordinate design with owner, project consultants, and city departments.
Work with PM to ensure commitments made to clients are consistent with project scope and deadlines.
Create project RFP’s, production schedules, and road maps.
Construction administrtion - Respond to RFI’s, issue ASI’s, review & process submittals, change orders, etc.
Lionakis, Sacramento, Project Designer
• CDCR Mental Health Facility bid package #3 Schematic Design Proposal - New construction & modernization.
• Assist in the production, coordination, and development of schematic design drawings on a large multi-building using Revit 2012 BIM software.
campus proposal within complex submittal requirements, design narratives, and time constraints.
• Collaborate & implement the project phasing, drawing standards, work sets, schedules, and family creation in
response to project needs and addendum changes.
• Provide effective space planning solutions based upon existing conditions & program requirements.
• Provide quality control for completeness and adherence to company standards of all drawings produced.
Roebbelen Contracting, Eldorado Hills, CA, US, BIM Operator
• Public Schools K-12, higher education, transportation, office buildings.
• Establish alignment of goals, objectives, and expectations for company by implementing BIM into company’s preconstruction department.
• Coordinate & manage BIM 3D coordination team meetings to reduce system conflicts.
• Develop, coordinate, and update accurate building information models for 3D clash detection, estimating, production shop drawings, site logistics & layout, and business development.
• Coordinate with AEC team in the collection of necessary data required to build accurate models and assist project engineer with ongoing construction changes and requests for information.
• Produce 3D as-built information for facility management.
NAC|Architecture, Seattle, WA, US, Intern Architect
• Public Schools K-12 design, development of CAD design & construction documentation, and coordination with
• Develop & produce solutions for design problems & incorporate code and agency regulations.
• Virtual 3D model building & rendering for design presentations and business development.
• First Creek Elementary School
• Snohomish High School
University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, US, MArch, Architecture
University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, US, BArch, Architecture
LEED AP, Other