702 S. 45th Avenue, Yakima, Washington 98908 • 509-388-9144 • email@example.com
• Seeking fulltime work in the field of Architecture and Design.
• Develop project management skills.
• More than five years of experience in Architectural Firms delivering eleven comprehensive design projects from schematic design to final construction. Projects include both New Construction and Renovated spaces with new construction.
• Graduated from Washington State University in the School of Architecture and Construction Management with a Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies degree.
• Skills Model maker using a variety of materials, methods, and computer programs.
• Nine years of experience as an electro/mechanical design draftsman.
• Certificate in Electro/Mechanical Design Drafting – 1986
• Certificate in Printed Circuit Board Design - 1979
• Computer programs include ten years experience with AutoCAD (most recent AutoCAD Architectural 2012), Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, and Word. Revit trained and basic knowledge in, Solidworks, and Microstation.
Harthorne Hagen Architects April and May, 2012
• Five week contract work.
• Completed construction documents for Cascade Middle School of the Sedro-Woolley School District in the State of Washington.
• Reference: Stuart Stovin 206-285-3555.
Brockway Opfer Raab Architecture LLC. August, 2006 – July, 2011
• Architect in training.
• Projects include the New West Valley High School, New CWCMH Youth Treatment Facility, Renovation and New Addition for the CWCMH Adult Treatment Facility, two New Apple Valley Dental Offices, Renovation of five Central Washington Fair Ground Exhibition Buildings, designed New Ball Fields and Concessions Building for West Valley Middle School, delivered reroofing package for Goldendale Middle School, New City of Selah Maintenance Facility, Renovation and New Addition for the YVCC Library, New Farmworker Housing in Tri-Cities, New Science Building for Heritage University.
• Reference: Richard Raab or Sheri Brockway 509-454-3299.
Porter’s Custom Glass Blowing (Panhead) 2000-2001
• Produced hand blown quartz glass lamp bodies.
• In charge of inventory and computer data entry.
• Reference: Dave Porter 509-447-2076.
Rucker & Kolls 1979 – 1988
• Electro/Mechanical Design Draftsman.
• Responsible for all fabrication for piece parts, assembly and sub-assembly. documentation, as well as, bills of material,
• Designed castings, molds, and piece parts as needed in all projects.
• Printed circuit design and assembly documentation.
• Managed ECR and ECO packets to alter documentation specifications.
• Reference: Don Walker 408-245-0587.
Washington State University
• Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies - 2005
• Minor in English Studies - 2005
• Reference: Paul Hirzel 509-335-1373 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bay Valley Technical Institute
• Certificate in Electro/Mechanical Design Drafting - 1986
Master PC Design
• Certificate in Printed Circuit Design – 1979
Habitat for Humanity
• Worked on new housing.
AMURT - International NGO
• Provided hurricane disaster relief in Bangladesh – 1991
• Collected medical equipment during Serbo-Croatian War – 1993 to1995.
Harthorne Hagen Architects, Seattle, WA, US, Architectural Design Drafter
Provided sevices on a contract basis to complete the Contract Documents for Cascade Middle School of the Sedro-Woolley School District in the State of Washington
BOR Architecture, Yakima, WA, US, Junior /architect
With five years of experience at BOR Architecture, I assisted the architects with project organization, coordination, and bidding process, as well as, construction documentation, site observation, punch lists, and construction administration. I have had considerable experience using AutoCAD Architectural 2010, Photoshop, SketchUp, and Revit trained, as well as, basic knowledge of Microstation. Part of my duties as a junior architect has been to coordinate with the trades during the design process, as well as, field observations. In addition, I only have a few experience areas remaining to complete the IDP process with NCARB.
Washington State University, Pullman, WA, US, Bachelors, Architecture and Construction Management