418 Chapman Street,
Irvington, NJ 07111,
Objective: Seeking position in engineering and design in a firm that utilize my skills and experiences and provides an engaging and supportive work atmosphere where I can contribute and obtain knowledge and ideas at a professional level.
• Applebee’s May 2006 – September 2010
• Became shift leader and trainer after a couple weeks
• Employee of the month for several months
• Worked in two different states as shift leader
• Grand Travel Inc. 2006 - 2007
• Worked in the advertising department
• Helped with office duties
• Gain great communication skills and time management skills
• Zinburger 2010 – present
• Shift leader- gain great leadership skills
• Employee on the month
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch up, Microsoft Office.
• Creative, organized, responsible, polite and detail-oriented
• Understanding of basic codes and issues involved in space planning.
• Strength in code analysis, and site planning.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe.
1 Other Skills:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task.
• An outgoing personality.
• A team player mentality.
• Comfortable with freehand drafting and communication
• Fast learner, able to do anything I set my mind on
• Strong conceptual as well as technical abilities
University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT
Bachelor Degree in Architectural Engineering, May 2010
Courses taken included:
• Architectural Design I, II, III & IV Design of Steel Structures
• Interior Design and Planning Design of Concrete Structures
• Construction Documents Principals of M.E.P Systems
• Structural Analysis Computer Modeling and Rendering
• Rendering and Portfolio Development Architectural Model Building
Awards and Achievements:
• Dean’s List
• 2nd Place Design Sculpture Winner
• Shift Leader
• Employee of the Month
• Help with the concept and design of a new restaurant
References upon request
University of Hartford, West Hartland, CT, US, Bachelors, Architecture