Outstanding problem solving skills with the ability to handle changing schedules and shifting work priorities.
Proven capability to successfully render professional grade architectural drawings and plans using the latest versions of AutoCAD and Adobe programs.
Excellent organizational and communication skills with the experience to remain highly focused in a demanding environment.
Ability to manage numerous projects while meeting performance standards and deadlines.
A team player and critical thinker who can adapt to new systems and produce significant contributions.
3LP LLC, New York, NY, US, Staff Architect
• Develop design presentations
• Develop drawings from Design Schematics to Construction Documents for hi-end residential homes
• D.O.B. filing sets for job approvals
• Survey existing buildings and draw existing drawings
TEK Architects, New York, NY, US, Staff Architect
• Assistant Project Manager in the development of construction documents for varies projects such as 12 Story Homeless Shelter, H&M Clothing Stores, Rutgers University Lecture Hall
• Surveyed existing buildings and drew existing drawings
• Worked with Principal Architect on design schematics
• Developed design presentations for clients
• Responded to RFI’s for contractors
• Wrote and designed RFP’s for multiple job leads
Geppaul Architects, Brooklyn, NY, US, Junior Architect
• Coordinated major projects; included commercial and residential
• Worked with principal architect with the design process of a multi- story residential building
• Created presentations for city agencies including; Landmark Preservation Commission,
Housing Preservation and Development, Department of City Planning
• Developed and coordinated full sets of construction documents for new community facility building
• Responded to R.F.I’s for contractors
• Worked with project consultants such as Structural, Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC
• Contacted manufacturers for product information and product pricing
Mechanics Institute, New York, NY, US, Construction Project Management
New York City College of Technology, Brooklyn, NY, US, Bachelors, Architectural Technology