ACB ARCHITECTS PLLC, Manhattan, NY, Job Captain
• Managing and coordinating completion of construction documents
• Responsible for the construction administration
• Site surveying for development of construction documents
• Implementing New York State Building Codes for new construction
Victor Famulari Architect, Manhasset, NY, US, Assistant Project Manager
• Developed architectural construction documents from schematic design through completion
• Researched and interpreted Building Codes and Zoning Codes for projects
• Maintained constant communication with General Contractor throughout Building Phase
• Reviewed/approved all submittals and created presentation boards for Clients
SBLM Architects, Huntington Station, Drafter
• Developed schematic designs for commercial projects.
• Created Due Diligence reports and drawings for sites.
• Researched and interpreted Building Codes and Zoning Codes for commercial projects.
• Created all necessary documents to assure approval from Building Department in New York,
Maryland, Washington, DC, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
Lynn Bader Architect, Bronx, Junior Architect
• Completed floor plans, reflective ceiling plans, lighting plans, and outlet plans.
• Ensured drawings and diagrams met code guidelines for Department of Buildings.
• Completed all diagrams and schedules for bidding of project.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, BArch, Five Year Program