My unique mix of experience in architecture, 3d renderings and project management, plus my courses in construction management and architecture make me an ideal candidate.
I have obtained a degree in Architecture Design and to date, I have taken two semesters in Master’s of Architecture program and Construction Management at Florida International University. Eager to leverage my classroom learning into real world experience, I have also worked as an intern architect and as an assistant project manager.
I also have 4+ years of rendering experience. I specialize in Architectural and Product design. Final images can have applications in Advertising, Technical Documentation, Property Development and Real Estate. I also do some incredible work for smaller projects, furniture design and new ideas that can’t be visualized effectively in anything other way other than a virtual environment.
My category expertise combined with my motivation and enthusiasm will make me an extraordinary asset.
Century 21 Department Stores, New York, NY, US, Creative Architectural Associate
• Work with the Design Directors and project team on conceptual designs,presentations, design development, and production of new store concepts, existing store renovations, store displays and fixtures
• Resolve design issues with innovative and practical solutions
• Produce graphic presentations
• Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as requested by supervision
• Work with floor plans to create square footage layouts using CAD programs and 3D programs to create renderings of creative store displays and exterior renovations
• Research images, inspiration, and references for upcoming projects.
• Construction administrative tasks as needed.
Remont, Inc., Brooklyn, NY, US, Assistant Project Manager
• Collaborate with contractors to develop scopes of work that can be packaged for competitive bidding.
• Act as Liaison between Property Management and Contractors to collaborate and develop approved site logistics plans, schedules, and notices to residents for all construction activities.
• Monitor construction activities for compliance with contract, administer and enforce contract.
• Assist in the coordination of change orders; track and respond to RFIs and submittals.
• Prepare requests for insurances certification and prepare lien waivers.
• Oversee construction and conduct regular site visits.
• Track and review sub-contractor billings/disbursements and vendor invoices.
• Maintain project files including correspondence, contracts, change orders, etc.
• Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as requested by supervision.
• In-house draftsman and 3d artist
Interior Management Inc., New York, NY, US, Intern Project Manager
Blueprint assessment and collaborating with architects throughout the course.
Attend and report managing minutes from site meetings.
Maintain the client list and retain purchase orders and invoices for project materials.
Execute change orders.
Assist in track scheduling.
Research and recommend solutions to design document problems.
Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as requested by supervision.
Figure H Inc., Miami, FL, US, 3D Artist
• Transform architectural blueprints into three dimensional models.
• Create 3d models of furniture and props from pictures.
• Use of 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, and AutoCAD to create high quality images.
• Application of materials and set up scene lighting.
• Physical model builder for residential projects.
• Manager over outsourced projects.
Florida International University, Miami, FL, US, BArch, Architecture