see all...Viewing 3 out of 9 projects
I am a professional architectural and interior designer with 8 years of experience in residential, commercial and educational projects in New York City. I have received a Masters in architecture in Russia. Also, I hold a Master of Science in Sustainability Management from Columbia University.
Being a proponent of sustainable development and green architecture, I truly believe that sustainability and protecting the environment are the keys for building the future of the planet. I consider an architectural profession as a way to incorporate sustainable, smart, and green ideas into public.
Poliform, USA, New York, NY, US, Interior Designer
• Residential and commercial interior design work from Preliminary design stage to detailed Construction drawings and Bids (FF+E schedules, presentations and pricing estimates).
• Improved high-end contract projects implementation by supervising construction sites and performing Test Fits (Park Ave multi-family buildings).
• Increased projects design cost by negotiating materials and pricing during meetings with clients, contractors, MEP consultants.
• Developed interior projects by request for dealers in US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico to satisfy their needs and expectations with the revenue for the company.
Workshop/apd - SpruceBox, New York, NY, US, 3D Max Visualization, Freelance
• Executed over 10 successful design projects and interior models for the architectural online website allowing customers to choose best products from the interior market.
• Implemented photomontage ideas and image processing strategies to optimize design process.
• Voluntary - Sprucebox web site administration
Team4Design, New Rochelle, NY, US, Intermediate Architect
• Preliminary to DOB sets of drawings preparation in AutoCad and 3D Max
• Test Fits and detailed project analysis (schedules, specifications, material research) of the proposed residential, commercial, cultural and educational projects
• DOB submittals, shop drawings, estimates, phone conference meetings
• Construction sites observations for better project implementation
• Meetings with clients to bring their needs into successful design
Linda Yowell Architects, New York, NY, US, Intermediate Architect
• Worked together with the Senior LEED accredited architect and performed architectural part of work for the residential, educational and historic projects
• Responsible for new design options, 3D presentations, high-end finishing and material research for different projects
• Attended official meetings and took part in the discussions regarding various renovations
Holzman Moss Bottino Architecture, New York, NY, US, Junior Architect
• Was the member of the group of architects to develop Interior concept based on the eco-materials of the Performance Hall-Crocus City Expo 3, for Moscow, Russia
• Responsibilities included Conceptual and Schematic Design phase, materials studying and developing 3D model using 3D Auto Cad and Sketch Up Pro 6
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, Masters, Sustainability Management
Moscow Architectural Institute (State Academy) - MArchI, Moscow Russia, Interior Design