New York University (NYU), New York,NY, Clinical Applications Manager
• Manage VMware ESX farm and EMC SAN with Windows Server hosts; design, build and deploy Wintel hosts with security templates. Resolve level two and above escalations. Maintain server build documentation.
• Administrate Active Directory and Novell File Share systems; develop group policies, maintain user profiles/group accounts and security.
• Develop custom scripting solutions using PowerShell, VB and Batch.
• Maintain, support and upgrade critical electronic health record system.
• Support and maintain enterprise antivirus system and ghost server.
• Orchestrate rollouts of new applications and hardware.
• Ensure HIPAA compliance documentation and conduct quarterly security audits using third party tools.
• Managed consolidation of 25 plus Windows 2003 servers to VMware.
• Implemented EMC SAN; centralized disk storage location.
• Planned, solely developed and implemented a custom .NET document management system for NYU to achieve AAAHC accreditation.
• Developed and wrote custom inventory software to tie with the document management solution, NFS, and open source ticketing system.
• Coordinated implementation of a Digital Radiology system; developed Open Source PACS.
• Developed patient registry for the National College Depression Partnership which enables more than 20 schools nationwide to track high risk patients suffering with mild to severe depression.
• Implemented internal blog systems using Wordpress 2.x and Drupal 5/6.x.
• Accountable for and in charge of disaster recover procedures and security policies.
Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union, Paramus,NJ, IT Manager
• Accountable for Windows Active Directory systems design, engineering, and administration; assisted level two engineers with Active directory, Exchange and SQL escalations and maintenance.
• Managed a budget of $1 million. Migrated Windows NT 4.0 domain to 2000 with Active Directory.
• Implemented, configured, maintained and supported Windows NT/2000/2003, Active Directory, MS-MS-Exchange, IIS, SQL Server, Windows 2000/XP, MS-Office 2000/XP, Cisco Router, Dell Switch, Cisco PIX and Firebox Firewalls for the corporate infrastructure.
• Setup and configured network file systems, user/group accounts and security. Provided systems administration for Linux servers. Facilitated positive vendor relationships.
• Orchestrated move of Wintel Data Center. Implemented, configured, maintained and supported Windows 2003 and Active Directory; implemented secure web mail – OWA; setup proximity security system and VOIP between branches.
• Installed and deployed Visa/ATM instant printing programs; coordinated/installed DVR systems.
• Developed Call Center Software for tracking calls using VB.Net, VC++ and SQL Server and Indexing Software for document archiving VB.Net and SQL Server. Implemented use of electronic signature cards system using VB.Net, Access, and SQL.
• Created automated printing system for daily letters and reports using Access and VBA and phone reporting and Statement Printing System using Access and VBA.
Self Employed, Freelance Database Developer
• Developed Automated Reporting System for Wal-Mart utilizing SQL, Microsoft Access, Excel with Pivot Tables and Macros, VBA and Visual Basic.
Montclair State University, Upper Montclair,NJ, Bachelors, Applied Mathematics
Majored in Mathematics however took several courses in Computer Science and Physics