My resume highlights my ability/ knowledge/ expertise and experience of 25+years in National and International projects from concept to construction documents. including construction administration. I have extensive experience in large complex projects which includes Mix-Use, Hi-Rise Residential, Office Buildings, Hospitality, Transportation (Aviation) and some institution.
Curtis + Ginsberg Architects LLP, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
Responsible for managing a team for Rehabilitation and Resiliency of 12 Coney Island, NY buildings damaged during Hurricane Sandy and six new plant building to house emergency equipment above flood level.
• Rehabilitation and Resiliency of 12 Buildings damaged during Hurricane Sandy and six new plant buildings
Studio u+a, New York, NY, US, Associate
Responsible for Base building, Exterior Envelope and Interiors of Four Seasons Hotel, Branded Residences and Commercial Tower. Duties included but not limited to managing and mentoring team members, schedules, client meetings, directing MEP, IT & Security coordination, resolving technical issues, budget control, contractor’s meeting and site visits. Also selected and approved materials for exterior and interior. I also reviewed certain exterior and interior shop drawings.
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), 14 Wall Street, New York, NY, Senior Technical Coordinator
SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECT: Responsible for managing teams on multiple projects from Preliminary design to Construction Documents. Attend Client’s and Construction meetings. Responsible for maintaining schedules, project budget, quality control and resolving construction document issues.
• Four Seasons Hotel, Bahrain
• Mixed Use in Chennai, India ( Residential, Retail, Service Apartments and Banquet facilities)
• Two Hotels in Mumbai, India
• Office and Mixed Use Building in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Four Seasons Hotel, City Santa Fe, Mexico (On Hold)
• Residential Tower in Mumbai, India
• Residential Complex with Golf Course, Noida, India (approx. 8.000.000 sq. ft.)
• Residential Complex, Gurgaon, India (approx. 1,200,000 sq. ft.)
• Several competitions – Air Force Academy, Cold Springs, Colorado
Mixed Use Building in KL, Malaysia
Office Tower in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Ismael Leyva Architects, New York, NY, US, Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGER: Responsible for managing teams on multiple projects from Preliminary design to Construction Administration. Attend Client’s and Construction Manager meeting. Responsible for maintaining schedules, project budget, quality control and resolving construction issues.
• 785 8th Avenue, 43-Story Residential Tower, Manhattan, New York
• 1207 Broadway, 8-Story 300 feet long Residential Complex, 148 Units, Queens, New York
• Emergency Generator & Electrical Room Enclosure for Five NYC Hospitals
• Bronx Community College (CUNY) –NYC with Robert Stern as design architect at schematic stage
• Situation Room/ War Room – Administration for Children’s Services of NYC
• Front Street Retail & Residential Complex – Connecticut with Robert Stern as design architect at concept stage
KEO International Consultants, Doha, QA, Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGER: Managed Phase 1 of Pearl Qatar a Man Made Island. Responsibilities included for overall coordination and maintaining project schedule with Production Manager and several Project Architects. I was point of contact between design architect Callison, Client and KEO production team at Kuwait. I was also responsible for Design and production of Prototype Villas and managed team and construction documents for miscellaneous buildings for new Amiri Airport design by French Architects under Bechtel.
• Porta Arabia– 31 Residential Towers of 20 Story, Townhouses, Retail, Marina, Boardwalk etc.- Pearl Qatar, Qatar ( Overall project is about 2.5 billion dollars)
• La Plage West Villas –6-Prototype Villas from 3000 S.F. to 11,000 S.F. - Pearl Qatar, Qatar
DMJM + Harris, New York, NY, US, Senior Architect
SENIOR ARCHITECT: Overall Design Coordinator and Team Leader of Enclosure Package for American Airlines Terminal at JFK. Responsible for ceilings & lighting (Interior and Exterior) design, other interior design not covered by interior designers, selection of materials and coordinator of signage. I was also responsible for design and execution of Frontage Amenities at Arrival and Departure Levels. I also attended core group weekly meeting with Client, frequent site visits and/or meeting with General contractor and sub-contractors.
Responsible for developing Master Plan and Phasing Plans of Concourses and Land-side area LaGuardia Airport for year 2012.
• American Airlines Terminal at JFK (59 Gates)
• LaGuardia Airport Development
• American Express Fitness Center: World Financial Center (Design to Construction Administration)
C.Y. Lee & Partners, Taipei, TW, Project Manager
PROJECT MANAGER / ARCHITECT: Responsible for developing and managing WORLDS TALLEST OFFICE TOWER WITH RETAIL BASE (2 million sq, ft. office space and 0.5 million sq. ft. retail). Tasks consists of schematic design, design development and construction documents. Coordinated documents with other disciplines, developed details resolved technical problems, responsible for lighting and signage design. I also attended weekly meetings with Owner, Owner’s Representatives, Construction Mangers and General Contractors.
• Taipei Financial Center (Taipei 101)
Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, MArch, Architecture
University of Roorkee, India, Roorkee, IN, BArch, Architecture