see all...Viewing 3 out of 11 projects
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI
Bachelor of Architecture 2011 (Accredited 5 year Degree)
Bachelor of Fine Arts 2010
Brown University, Providence, RI
Liberal Arts Courses
- Conceptual Designing
- Effectively able to communicate and coordinating with contractors
- Creating digital / physical models
- Researching and organizing materials and equipment specifications
- Establishing and maintaining client and staff Relations
- Knowledge of building, zoning and ADA codes
- Ability to coordinate structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing engineers work
Computer: High proficiency in Revit, Auto CAD, Rhino, Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite, & Microsoft Office Programs. Working knowledge of 3D Max. Ability to learn programs quickly and adapt them to studio needs.
Architectural Design: Highly practiced in developing full sets of construction documents to DOB standards. Refined skills in developing construction and mill work details, drafting and modeling both digital and physical to create and develop architectural concepts. Excellent design skills and keen eye for detail; ability to thoroughly research, analyze, organize and manage a project from concept to production. Knowledge of building, ADA & zoning codes.
Personal: I consistently meet the challenging demands of providing excellent work while also striving to provide outstanding service to clients. I consistently demonstrate the ability to be a valuable asset to any team. Fluent in English and Spanish. Self-motivated, hardworking and resourceful.
Switzer Architects P.C., New York, NY, US, Intermediate Architect
Intermediate architect / project manager in a full service firm. I currently manage multiple commercial, residential and restaurant design projects. I lead and oversee team from initial design phase to project construction and completion.
- Managing multiple projects from initial design phase to construction phase completion.
- Advising contractors / overseeing construction when needed.
- Producing full set of Construction Documents for submission to Department of Building
- Developing spreadsheets and schedules
- Constructing 3D computer and physical models
- Drafting and red-lining construction documents and cut sheets
- Organizing and run client meetings to analyze their needs and demands for an agreeable project solutions
- Training interns, organizing team meetings
- Surveying sites
- Led and collaborated with teams of 3 or more
D'Apostrophe design, Inc., New York, NY, US, Intern Architect
I am a Intern/Junior Architect at an architectural design firm. My responsibilties included:
- Developing Renderings
- Developing Spreadsheets and schedules
- Creating CAD Documents from design to constuction phase
- Constucting 3D Computer and Physical Models
- Creating proposals documents for clients
- Meeting with Clients
- Surveying Interiors
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, BArch, Arcitecture
Although trained as an architect, while at RISD I was able to expose myself to a variety of disciplines such as interior design, graphic design, industrial design, film, and some digital media. This allowed me to broaden my comprehension of what it is to be a designer and compliment my architectural studies. Acquiring these different design skills has allowed me to apply the different mediums into my work as an architect.