Big Drop NYC, New York , Marketing and Web Assistant
Part of a small team responsible for raising the visibility of the consumer focused company through the implementation of a well-defined and consistent online platform.
• Develop creative concepts and copy for two to three website banners per week
• Assist with photography direction, including shoots and styling for all web-based content
• Supervise the graphic designer team’s artistic construction of website banners
• Disseminate content and maintain the company’s brand identity by targeting a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter
• Launch and draft copy for various promotional initiatives through the company’s blog, website and email portal
Java Social Networking, Virtual Office , Social Media Manager
Specializes in establishing strong online identities for clients within the digital space.
• Utilize social media platforms to create and launch online marketing and publicity campaigns
• Manage daily operations of all social media accounts
• Run and analyze monthly reports
• Contribute monthly articles on the topics of social media and technology to the Java Social Networking blog
*Client experience: Bellatoria Pizza; Gassen Companies; Meshbesher and Spence; S&W Beans; Luvly
Professional Freelance, N/A, Social Media Manager
Create personalized online media and marketing plans for businesses to leverage visibility, advocate for the company and community, and measure results.
• Implement and manage social media accounts
• Craft copy for dissemination through digital channels, including website text, electronic press kits and releases, SEO articles as well as blog posts
*Client experience: Cheap Maggies; Avenue Bistro Pub; CondoDomain; BestCardioWorkouts.com; Third Man Online
New York University (NYU), Digital Publishing
Professional certificate program.
University of Vermont, Burlington, VT, US, Bachelors, Studio Art / Business Administration