see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
Great understanding of the architecture design and construction industries with the ability to lead a project team from the initial design sketches through completion, while maintaining positive relationships with all landlords, consultants and vendors.
Domestic and International work experience.
Catch That Kid (Fox)_Art Department November 2002 - March 2003, Los Angeles
Production Designer_Tom Meyer
Art Director_Denise Hudson
The Great New Wonderful_Art Department February – March 2004, NYC
Production Designer_Laura Ballinger
Art Director_Tyler Rosen
Freelance & Competitions:
ARE Examinations - Ongoing
Upper West Side Townhouse Conversion - Current
Fountain Art Fair Space Plan_Pier 66 NYC - Every March
Fountain Art Fair Space Plan_Miami, FL - Every December
Collaborator, photography & text_Casa International Design Magazine_Beijing, China - July 2010
Kempf House Renovation_Cherry Hill, NJ - July 2004
Designboom & Sotheby’s Italy, Rocker Design Competition - March 2002
Designed and built a rocking chair in a public workshop for an 8 year old while living in Munich. Material: German Oak (Deutsche Eiche).
Familia Valdes, Design for an Entertainment Room, Mexico City - July 2001
Commissioned to design a 24 sq. meter entertainment room in a 400 sq. meter condominium.
Materials: cast wrought iron, blasted glass, resin, local Mexican pine & Sony.
Teaching Assistant, Objectmaking (furniture design)_SCI_Arc - Spring 2001
AIA West Jersey High School Student Design Competition - Spring 2000
A museum design charette where 3 of my 22 students placed in the top 4 out of 200 students.
Club Monaco, New York, NY, US, Senior Manager of Architecture
- As a senior member of the CM Store Design Studio, I help guide our team and oversee the store design process for our CEO and COO from site selection through opening.
- Assist our Real Estate team and produce due diligence studies to narrow down the potential CM store sites and advise on the most successful locations.
- Design all schematic floor plans for CEO review and approval.
- Coordinate and arrange all landlord meetings and site visits during project timeline.
- Manage all consultants (architects, engineers, lighting designers, etc.), international vendors (flooring, lighting, millwork, etc.) and global contractors.
- Have daily interaction and advise our internal cross-functional CM teams including Visual, Finance, Legal, Operations, Allocations and Logistics, leading into the construction phase for each project.
- Budget and schedule tracking with our construction management teams.
- Benchmark site visits to review construction progress and ensure brand standards, up to and including punchlist, VM turnover and store opening.
- Overseeing and coordinating the store expansion phases into the London, China & Korea markets (100+ locations) with their local teams are also part of the daily routine.
Michael Neumann Architecture, New York, NY, US, Account Director / Senior Project Manager
- National Account Director - Lilly Pulitzer retail stores & new store development
- Senior Project Manager - Michael Neumann Architecture Office Renovation - Chelsea, NYC
- Senior Project Manager - West Elm retail stores - national account
- Design Team - Ralph Lauren Flagship stores - Seoul, Korea & Reston, VA
- Design Team - Michael Kors concept stores - Seoul, Korea & SOHO
- Design Team - Martin & Osa - national account
- Design Team - Paredes / Goldfarb Loft Renovation, East Village, NYC
- Design Team - Kitchen Renovation - Tisch Residence, NYC
- International publications and awards submissions manager
With this architecture firm, I was the national account director for the Lilly Pulitzer retail stores and project manager for the West Elm retail stores, located in New York City and throughout the United States. We were the lead design firm in charge of upgrading and re-branding our retail clients and ran all phases of design and construction from schematics through opening day. The new MNA office space was another important project in which I oversaw all aspects of design & construction. www.mnarch.com
TEC Architecture, Munich, DE, Designer
Infineon HQ Corporate Campus_Munich, Germany
Information Pavilion_Infineon HQ Campus, Unterhaching, Germany
The new campus, Project Campeon, is two million square feet, with a cost of $500 million. It is a complex of three administration buildings, 8 office modules, (A-H) and is surrounded by water on three sides. I joined the staff of 25 International architects to design plans and elevations for Module H through permitting. This provided me an invaluable professional and personal international experience on a grand scale.
Kitchen Associates, Architects and Planners, Collingswood, NJ, US, Designer
In an office of 50 that promoted team building in a renovated schoolhouse, emphasis was placed on regional education, residential and U.S. Postal Service projects, all diverse opportunities for personal growth and gaining knowledge.
Ignarri-Lummis Architects LLP, Cherry Hill, NJ, US, Designer
An immersive architecture experience where I learned the fundamentals of projects on many scales, we oversaw the design and construction of large national chain retailers down to local municipal and planning organizations.
Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Los Angeles, CA, US, MArch, Metropolitan Research and Design
The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, US, BArch, Architecture
SCI_Arc Service Award, 1st Place
SCI_Arc Service Award_For outstanding contributions of service to the SCI_Arc community