see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
I am a member of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and the International Interior Design Association (IIDA) I was raised in Southern California, obtain my Bachelors Degree in Family and Consumer Science: Interior Design Fall 2008. I am very well versed in urban living, modern architecture, art and soft modern design. Freelancing right after college, I found himself intrigued with color and soft modern architecture.Touring around the world through Italy, France and Madrid, I experienced the beauty of Architecture and applied a very unique style to what is now my perspective view of Interior Design.
I have considerable experience in the field. Throughout my previous employment at Bowery Design + Development and MGA Services, I was working directly with the project manager. My reasonability range from coordinating appointments, meeting with clients, selecting materials for specific job sites and working under the supervision of the project manager and fellow designers.
On a personal note, I believe I have the eye, skill and potential to grow and be a part of something beautiful. Design/Architecture is more than a way of living, it's who you are, and I want to be a part of it.
Vracko Design + Construction, Los Angeles, CA, US, Junior designer Drafter 3D Rendering
Space Planning, Drafting, 3D Rendering
- Maintained material and resource library, meeting with manufacture representatives regularly.
- Developed proficiently at expediting, code research and plan check submittals.
- Perform site measurements and field verifications.
Élan Designs International, Sherman Oaks, CA, Junior Designer
- FF&E, conceptual design, space planning, 3D models, sketchup, rendering.
- Presentation boards, construction documents, bids, vendors, purchase orders
- Furniture assembly, site visits, time management, installation, staging.
MGA Services, Encino, CA, US, Designer/Ass Project Manager
- Assisted project manager in all aspects of rehab and property preservations.
- Managed design team in all stages of design, renovations and installations.
- Expediting various projects, contacting vendors, follow ups, organizing multiple properties, keeping track of each project day in and day out.
Bowery Group, Los Angeles, CA, US, Junior Designer
- Budgeting, material selection, meeting with clients and vendors regularly.
- Sketchup, 3D renderings, compile FF&E, construction documents, installation.
- Tenant improvement, site measurement & visits, presentation boards.
Bedrosian Tile and Marble, Sylmar, CA, US, Design Sales Coordinator
- Provided excellent customer service and great direction to my clients.
- Allocate resources to various vendors and sales reps. to advance the process.
- Established a comprehensive client list.
Los Angeles Valley College, Valley Village, CA , AutoCAD/Photoshop/Sketchup
Professional Development Courses.
AutoCAD Courses, Adobe Photoshop CS5, SketchUp
California State University, Northridge, Northridge, CA, US, Bachelors, Family and Consumer Science: Interior Design
Residential/Commercial Design Focus.
Interior Architectural Design & Relevant Courses
ART 113 Architectural Drafting FCS 314 Building Codes
ART 141 3-D Design FCS 380 Research Management
ART 230 Perspectives Drawing FCS 410 History of architecture
FCS 213 AutoCAD FCS 411 Interior Design III
FCS 214 FF&E Specifications FCS 414 Senior Studio
FCS 312 Lighting
North Hollywood High School, North Hollywood, CA , High School, Transportations Careers Academy
Member of the Transportations Careers Academy (TCA)
Member of the Track and Field Team
Our Community House of Hope, Honorable Mention
The 15 undergraduate seniors were honored for their creation of “Designs of Hope,” three-dimensional drawings, floor plans and recommended fabrics and furniture to be used in the construction of a low-income, end-of-life home for hospice patients. In addition, 10 graduate students were honored for the artwork they created for OCHH’s proposed facility.
CSUN interior design students were honored for "Designs of Hope," three-dimensional drawings and floor plans to be used in the construction of a low-income, end-of-life home for hospice patients. From left: Crystal Thompson, Carlos Roman Cortez, Jessica Gaeta-Ramirez and Irene Lovett in front of design display.