I have over 18 years’ experience in the field of architecture ranging from building exteriors and interiors, project management and construction supervision within various commercial, residential and hospitality projects. Being well versed in AutoCAD (up to version 2013), I am able to create and put together full sets of construction documents for review and submission.
I’ve been involved with new and existing build-outs, additions and building ground-up’s, from conceptual design to construction documents. My experience also involves coordinating with building engineers and MEP consultants, as well as NYS building code research and building department submittals.
At present, I’m in the process of taking the ARE.
AVT Associates, Freelance
Freelance architectural production. Residential and commercial, office build-outs.
Consulting Architect/Project Manager at:
JRS Architect PC- January 2012 thru September 2012
Alan Cooper Architect- October 2011 thru November 2012
BLDG Management Co,Inc.- October 2009 thru March 2010
JRS Architect PC, Mineola, NY, Project Manager
• Managed architectural projects.
• Ensure client satisfaction with design and progression of construction.
• Met specifications of client contract and budget.
• Negotiated with MEP consultants from field survey to drawing board.
• Liaison between company, client and consultants.
• Prepared bid packages and negotiated with contractors.
Alan Cooper Architect, Roslyn, NY, Architectural Designer/Draftsman/ProjectManager
• Designed concept drawings for high end residential homes.
• Consulted with local Building Departments for compliancy and regulations.
• Created construction drawings for Building Department submittal.
• Worked with structural engineers and MEP contractors to ensure best overall design.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, Bachelors, Architecture