SLAB Architecture PLLC, Brooklyn, NY, Architectural Intern
SLAB is commitement to "advancing design through research and experimentation". Thus, working at SLAB has provided valuable experience in design and production. I worked closely on the final construction documents for a new residential apartment building in Brooklyn. My work has entailed several other projects such as offices, retail stores and other residential homes.
Moving Theater Company, New York, NY, US, Production Assistant (Volunteer)
- member of the productions and construction team for a small performance art theater company
Jacobs, New York, NY, US, Architectural Designer
- Core member of the historic documentation team which creates packages for individual Amtrak stations for review by the State Historic Preservation Offices (SHPO)
- Assisted in managing the production/coordination of SHPO packages
- Drafted construction documents for various stations, incorporating Amtrak standards
Jacobs, Boston, MA, US, Architectural Intern
- Worked to complete a nation-wide project with CVS Pharmacy; produced construction documents and rendered elevations
Garrison Art Center, Garrison, NY, US, Graphic Design/Marketing Intern
- Assisted in marketing the center through designing and producing brochures, flyers and other marketing materials using InDesign
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, US, BArch, Architecture
Completed the 4 years B.S. Arch program. Completed 2 internships as a part of the program. Participated in 3 years of design studios (6 semesters). Traveled abroad during my 4th year to Berlin, Germany and around Europe.