712 E. 120th St. Los Angeles 90059 (682) 459-1736 firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide work and skills used in an organization or direct interpersonal communication with project management, marketing and education as a foundation.
Business Management Skills
Fluent in Spanish and English
Internal & External Coordination
Assist in Construction Devel.
Assist in Project Management
Strategic Event Planning
Multi-task, self-start Creative Organization Management
Concept to Prototype to Construction
Marketing & Advertising
Account Management, Coordination
Business Decision Making, BtoB
Office Coordination & Administration
M. Office, Excel, P. Point, Adobe Autodesk Top Auto Cadd 2010, Photoshop
Laguna Construction 12/2008 – 12/2009 Dallas TX.
Subcontractor Crew Leader: General Course work in both Residential and Commercial
Took bids on either Commercial or Residential, new build/as is, construction sites. Blue print reading and strong communications with both the General Contractor, or owner, and crew as daily procedure to client satisfaction.
• Manage up to eight (8) Subordinates per job. Each had tasks that needed to be assured before the next person could do his or her job.
• Through the construction process whether at 25% or 85% complete, always made sure that client satisfaction of work completed was accepted and comfortable.
• General liability insurance was a norm and is brought into full compliance.
• Led a team oriented atmosphere
• Blue print, shop drawings, execution
• Set up daily spreadsheet assignments, Excel worksheet for records keeping
HKS Inc. 09/2006 – 12/2008 McKinney Ave. Dallas, TX.
Architectural consultant & Construction Intern: Multipurpose /Hospitality
As an architecture consultant and a construction intern, in one of the top four firms in the southeast, I was part of multiple multimillion dollar projects while accumulating great friends and gathering an amazing experience of all sides of the construction industry. From the business aspect to the fitting of potential new products and the creation of new green design buildings; my work at HKS will always be part of my creative process. Unfortunately the economy plunge and my move towards finishing school prioritized.
Key Results: Four seasons hotel / Private residence / Las Vegas Performing Arts Center
• Build up of construction documents; roof, RCP, Interior and exterior elevations, detail information, code regulations as-well as building sections.
• Productions with architect, interior designer and consulting with outside contractors
• Code appliance and ADA project regulations to all that were applicable
• Field verification, field analysis, photo input. Took existing site and modify to clients needs
• PDF and RFI weekly meeting and updates towards completion of job
• Bi-weekly study workshops were provided to keep updated with new programs or ways to make our daily workforce faster while being productive
Professional Experience (continued)
S.G. Design 08/2004 – 08/2006 Elm St. Dallas, TX.
Architectural Consultant: Bank Institutions
• Consulted architects, interior designers, and engineers to design and create structural configurations for commercial prospects.
• Strong communication skills with ability to resolve conflicts and work with teams to comply with specific regulations on each and every project.
• Configure Construction Documents for:
o Bid & Permits which include; Site, Demolition Control, Parking Analysis, Electrical Layout, RCP, introduction to finishes, interior and exterior building elevations and details.
• Ability to coordinate with ADA regulations and Texas Law.
• Field verifications, As-builts, Space Planning, Pricing Plans, Construction doc’s and map quest
2H Entertainment Management 06/2005 – 06/2011 Dallas TX.
Artist Manager/Development: Weekends & evenings
Through available networks, marketing strategies and complete use of people skills I found the music industry to be challenging and rewarding. With education as a foundation and knowledge of the industry I’ve manage to place up and coming artist in favorable positions.
• Head of Promotions, Marketing, Advertising and Network through field study segmented groups
• Active in Radio and Club Promotions as-well as shows
• Manage and Coordinated teams for specific responsibilities
• A&R with top signed acts in the Latin Community
• Market and Manage In-house Product, Sales & eSales
• Advertising spots as promotional use to enhance artist repertoire Genre’s in Regional Mexicano, Urban rap hip-hop, Urban Latin hip-hop and Pop culture
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ARLINGTON
Bachelors of Arts In Interdisciplinary studies – 2010
(Focus areas: Management & Marketing)
MOUNTAIN VIEW COLLEGE DCCCD DALLAS TX.
General Coursework - 01/2008 – 12/2008
TARRANT COUNTY COLLEGE SOUTHEAST CAMPUS — ARLINGTON TX.
Associates of Applied Science in Architecture - 12/2006
Certified in Construction Document reading – 12/2006
• President of “TAMACS” an association of college students
• Member of Toast Masters International (TCC and HKS)
• Worked concurrently during college as a consulting Architect and a business manager
• Team leader and follower
• Sigma Lambda Beta Fraternity affiliate (UTA)
HKS Architects, Dallas Texas, Architectural Consultant/Drafting/Construction Admin.
Please review resume
The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Bachelors, BA
BA in Interdisciplinary Studies (focus in Management/Marketing) - UTA
Associates in Architecture/Construction - TCC