see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Architectural Technician. Project Manager. Assoc. AIA - LEED Green Associate
Over six years of experience in executing large scale architectural projects, including three years of managerial responsibilities, and one year of vocational engagement in academic instruction and educational programs implementation.
• Detailed knowledge of construction management techniques, including scope control, cost estimating, and schedule preparation.
• Proven leadership, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated practical knowledge of Green Design Strategies
• Notable communication skills, Word processing and Excel spreadsheets.
• Proficient in 3D Modeling such as Revit Architecture 2011, AutoCAD 2011, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Proficiency speaking English. Native language: Spanish
Henry Street Settlement, New York, NY, US, Tutor
- Instructed LEED Certification concepts as visiting instructor in the C.A.U.S.E. (College Achievement through Urban Science Exploration) Project.
- Assisted 30 High School students class with different subjects at the Urban Assembly Academy of Government and Law, AGL Plus Program.
- Implemented educational workshops at the Urban Assembly Academy of Government and Law
- Facilitated students throughout college application process
Architecture for Humanity, New York City, New York, NY, US, Project Facilitator
- Addressed community workshops to evaluate pedestrian safety concerns
- Specified urban revitalization strategies of a 17-block under the highway site in Brooklyn
- Developed a Site Safety Plan submitted to the Department of Transportation
Self-Employed, Madrid. Spain, Owner's Representative
- Promoted green design strategies among tenants in 50 apartments condominiums
- Coordinated meetings between owners and contractors
- Improved quality control performing detailed constructional reviews
Clement S.A., Madrid. Spain, Project Manager
- Executed 2 year-term projects one month ahead of schedule
- Implemented Safety and Quality Control Plans on gross area projects over 65.000 ft2.
- Managed company personnel teams of 12 members
- Increased productivity and quality results on a limited resources basis
- 72 Apartment Condominium “Nuevo Barajas”. Madrid. Spain
- Täch Hotel. 4 Stars. 81 Rooms. Madrid. Spain.
C.M.S. Construcciones, Madrid. Spain, Construction Manager Assistant
- Supervised field assembly of 50.000 ft2 precast concrete structure projects
- Implemented functional spreadsheets improving document management
- Administered project permit processes and compiled building codes
- K-12 School Gredos San Diego. Madrid. Spain.
- 64 Detached-Houses Complex “Las Villas”. Madrid Spain.
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Madrid. Spain. International candidate, PhD, Building Technological Innovation
New York University (NYU), New York, NY, US, Professional Certificate in Communication Skills
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Madrid. Spain, MArch, Construction and Building Science
New York University (NYU), New York, NY, US, Professional Certificate in Sustainable Design, Construction and Development
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Madrid. Spain, BArch, Architectural Studies